Here's your fight-size update for the evening of May 29, 2020:
- Mick Foley announced today that he is taking a break from Twitter and has deactivated his account.
- ICW New York announced that its No Holds Barred Vol. 2 show, the first show for the company since the coronavirus pandemic, has sold out. In addition, it was announced that Shlak will face John Wayne Murdoch in a first-time ever match on the show.
And JUST LIKE THAT!— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNEWYORK) May 27, 2020
THANK YOU EVERYONE - NOW, LETS FUCKIN PARTY! --
For those that missed out on tickets, as long as all goes well, we will be doing plenty of more these this summer!
Now that it’s SOLD OUT we should start giving you some match announcements right? pic.twitter.com/fF6qLiZQ07
FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT--— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNEWYORK) May 28, 2020
FIRST TIME EVER
SHLAK vs JOHN WAYNE MURDOCH
No Submissions, No DQ,
No Rules, No Holds Barred Vol 2 “DEATHMATCH DRIVE IN”
Tickets ARE SOLD OUT
Streaming Options Coming Soon! pic.twitter.com/6svT2BguHH
- WWE stock closed at $46.27 per share when the stock market closed.
- Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp joined “The Wrestling Basement” and you can listen to it at this link.
NEW episode of “The Wrestling Basement” with @SeanRossSapp from @Fightful on @BretHart’s return to the WWF in 1996, heel turn in 1997, U.S. vs Canada storyline, the Hart Foundation and more!https://t.co/zq78TmOmTx— Randy Cruz (@randyjcruz) May 29, 2020
- Xavier Woods recently spoke with BBC about how WWE could help make eSports bigger.
- RevPro Wrestling noted on Twitter that it would love to work with Stardom talent in the future given that Stardom is now a part of Bushi Road. RevPro already has a working relationship with NJPW, which is also a part of Bushi Road.
We would love to work with Stardom talent in the future https://t.co/RBTUUSvHsQ— Revolution Pro (@RevProUK) May 29, 2020
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- ROH posted a video showcasing CM Punk's greatest moments in the company.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.