Here's your fight-size update for the evening of April 7, 2020:
- After losing a loser leaves MLW match on a recent episode of MLW Fusion, MJF responded to Court Bauer's tweet thanking him for his years wrestling for the company.
You’re welcome. https://t.co/wcQ7AXxjHY— Maxwell Jacob Friedman (@The_MJF) April 7, 2020
- WWE announced that it will report its first quarter 2020 results on April 23, 2020 after the close of the market. WWEChairman & CEO, Vince McMahon, and Interim CFO, Frank A. Riddick, will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results.
- WWE stock closed at $35.93 per share when the stock market closed today.
- Below are the top 10 moments of last night's episode of Monday Night Raw.
- Jim Ross talks with TV Insider at this link.
- OWE is going to start streaming on FITE with the first broadcast taking place on April 8 at 11 a.m. ET. Starting next week, OWE will air live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Braun Strowman and Kofi Kingston go behind the scenes for an exclusive look at Mattel's latest action figure commercial, courtesy of This Week on WWE Network.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.