The latest NXT injury report is out and there is no shortage of names.
The following names were on the NXT injury report coming out of NXT TakeOver: WarGames on Sunday and Wednesday's NXT:
* Damian Priest: May have suffered broken ribs following a powerbomb on the stage by Karrion Kross on Wednesday.
* Candice LeRae: Suffered a possible broken arm in Women's WarGames, not medically cleared.
* Dakota Kai: Multiple undisclosed injuries from Women's WarGames, not medically cleared.
* Bobby Fish: Suffered a torn tricep that needed surgery following Men's WarGames, not medically cleared.
* Pat McAfee: Suffered multiple undisclosed injuries in Men's WarGames.
* Oney Lorcan: Needed stitches due to facial contusions and lacerations suffered in Men's WarGames.
* Johnny Gargano: Required stitches for a busted lip suffered in NXT North American Title triple threat.
* Timothy Thatcher: Required stitches for an ear laceration suffered against Tommaso Ciampa.
* Cameron Grimes: Out of action following Thatcher "snatching his leg" on Wednesday's NXT. No timetable for return.
The NXT injury report is a blend of kayfabe and reality.
If you missed anything from NXT TakeOver: WarGames, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. Furthermore, if you missed anything from Wednesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.