New NXT leads to big viewership jump.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports Tuesday's episode of NXT drew 770,000 viewers, which is well up from last week, which scored 601,000 viewers. It is the highest viewership number since April 20, which is the second week the show was on Tuesdays.
The September 14 episode scored a 0.21 rating (275,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic. Last week's episode posted a 0.14 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. The show ranked tenth on cable.
NXT 2.0, which featured a new look for the brand and new debuts, was headlined by the fatal four-way match to crown a new NXT Champion, which was won by Tommaso Ciampa, and the wedding between Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (9/14) Videos on YouTube
- Dexter Lumis and Indi Hartwell say "I Do" (344,000 views)
- Mandy Rose unveils new look (308,000 views)
- NXT Championship fatal four-way (274,000 views)
- Austin Theory and Damian Priest return for InDex Wedding (163,000 views)
- Bron Breakker makes NXT debut (156,000 views)
You can find the television viewership numbers for WWE, AEW, and IMPACT by utilizing Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from Tuesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also listen to the post-show podcast for a full review of all the action by clicking here.