Here is your May 20 post-Raw Fight Size update.
- Nikki Cross is now Alexa Bliss' sidekick on A Moment of Bliss. The duo welcomed Becky Lynch to the show for Becky's first interview since losing the SmackDown Women's Title. They were interrupted by The IIconics and Lacey Evans, leading to a six-woman tag team match. Alexa Bliss didn't get involved in the action but she did bring her coffee.
- Fans may have noticed that the lights were dim and the graphics were changed for the third hour of Raw. Mick Foley said the third hour would get a little more "RAW" in the third hour. Fightful Select reports that this is a production change to give the third hour a different feel.
- Cesaro got a new theme on Raw. He also picked up a victory over Ricochet in singles action.
Cesaro is also working a Gregg Popovich gimmick.
- Mick Foley introduced the WWE 24/7 Title. It was R-Truth who ended the night as champion.
- The Revival picked up a victory over The Usos.
- The state of the WWE United States Title will be addressed next week following Rey Mysterio's shoulder injury.
- Brock Lesnar is treating his new briefcase like an old boombox.
Nice to see the JVC KaBoomBox make its triumphant return to WWE programming. pic.twitter.com/SFmPs8CVc9— TDE Wrestling (@tde_wrestling) May 21, 2019