Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 4, 2020:
- After Drake Maverick was given a contract to stay in NXT on June 3, a number of WWE stars reacted with joy on social media and below are just some of those reactions.
It was all worth it. https://t.co/ibszVlRov0— Jake Atlas (@iamjakeatlas) June 4, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $47.70 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Dragon Gate has canceled the remainder of its June schedule.
We regret to announce that the remainder of the June schedule has been cancelled due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak.— Dragongate Japan Pro-Wrestling (Official English) (@DragonGateEN) June 3, 2020
We apologize for the continued inconvenience and are in preparation for the resumption of activity when the situation allows. #dragongate
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- PROGRESS Wrestling will do a Watch Party for one of its shows on June 27.
-- #SaveTheDate— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) June 4, 2020
WATCH PARTY // Chapter 90
Sat 27th June // 7.30pm
FREE on YouTube
All welcome // DBAD in the chat
- YOSHI-HASHI talks to NJPW at this link.
- Rocky Romero continues his language lessons.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.