Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for AEW Rampage. We'll be bringing you full, fight-by-fight coverage of every match on the card. Follow us on Facebook! Facebook.com/FightfulOnline.
- We are welcome to the Now Arena in Chicago, Illinois, by AEW commentator Excalibur. Excalibur then introduces his broadcast colleagues Mark Henry, Taz, and Chris Jericho.
Malakai Black vs. Lee Johnson
Malakai Black makes his entrance, and Lee Johnson is out second. The bell rings, and Malakai Black slowly walks toward Lee Johnson, in the opposite corner. Johnson puts Black in a side headlock; Black gets out of it quickly.
Black takes down with a quick swiping back leg; Black hits Lee Johnson with a big elbow and then stomps on Lee Johnson a few times. We go to our first picture-in-picture commercial break. Black is in complete control of the match. During the break, Black holds Lee Johnson in a headlock. Johnson escapes out of it; however, Black quickly steamrolls Johnson with a few combination moves.
Lee Johnson comes back with a huge dropkick on Malakai Black; Lee Johnson follows it up with a tope suicida. Johnson gets Malakai back in the ring and hits Black with a frog splash. Black hits Lee Johnson with a big kick to the face. Black goes outside of the ring and grabs a chair. The referee tells Black not to use the chair, Black hands it to Johnson and allows him to use it.
Johnson stands up, but before he uses it, Black hits Johnson with Black Mass. Black pins Johnson for the win; after the match, Malakai Black stands tall and celebrates while standing and has on foot on the face of Lee Johnson. Dustin Rhodes runs down to the ring, and Malakai Black leaves the ring.
Winner: Malakai Black
- We return from a commercial break with Mark Henry standing with Dustin Rhodes. Rhodes challenges Malakai Black for a match on next week's Dynamite.
- Miro heads out to the ring; he has the microphone and says, "Eddie Kingston, you call yourself a Mad King, but the only King I recognize is mad at you." Miro says, "Kingston has been the bag boy for Jon Moxley." Eddie Kingston says "Bullshit" and then tells Miro that he does not believe Miro's God. Miro tells Kingston that if he makes one more step, Miro will redeem him. Kingston says, "redeem these nuts," and then runs and gets into the ring, and Miro escapes.
Miro hits Kingston with the TNT Championship and gets Kingston back in the ring; Kingston reverses Miro and hits him with a back fist and then a DDT. Kingston leaves the ring all smiles as we go to a commercial break.
Kris Statlander vs. Jamie Hayter and Rebel, Not Reba (w/ Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D.)
The match begins with a tie-up; Kris Statlander and Jamie Hayter stay locked up and travel across the ring for a good 15-20 seconds. Hayter sends Statlander into the corner face first. Then, Rebel and Hayter begin double-teaming Statlander.
Statlander recovers quickly, and she takes both Rebel and Hayter down with ease. Next, Statlander hits Rebel and Hayter with multiple elbows and kicks in each corner. Finally, Statlander sends Hayter over the top rope, Statlander then focuses on Rebel. Now, Hayter makes it back into the ring while Statlander has Rebel on her shoulders.
Hayter goes right at Statlander, and Statlander catches her and slams both down at the same time. Hayter leaves the ring and Rebel on her own; Statlander makes Rebel tap out in a submission hold. After the match, Rebel, Hayter, and Dr. Britt Baker stand on the ring outside the ropes. Red Velvet comes down and stops any attack.
Winner: Kris Statlander
- Mark Henry interviews both Daniel Garcia and Darby Allin on split screens. They talk about their upcoming match, and Garcia says Darby will not make it to All Out. Darby says, "he is not looking past Daniel, but after he wins that, he will go up and get into Punk's face.
- CM Punk makes his entrance and embraces the crowd; Punk jumps into the arms of some of the fans near ringside. Then, they head out to a commercial break before the main event.
Daniel Garcia (w/ 2.0) vs. Darby Allin (w/ Sting)
Before the match begins, Darby Allin walks over to the commentator's desk and gets into the face of CM Punk before heading to the ring. The bell rings, and both Garcia and Allin exchange multiple strikes. Allin sends Garcia outside of the ring; Allin runs at Garcia, misses him, goes over a table, and hits his head on the guardrail.
While Allin is down, Sting is fighting both members of 2.0 on the outside and cleans the house at ease. Daniel Garcia sends Allin into the steel steps on the outside. Garcia is in complete control of the match; he hits Allin with a huge superplex. They have their last picture-in-picture commercial break with Garcia in complete control.
We return from the break with Garcia just landing some heavy punches and a few stiff kicks in on Allin. After that, they both begin exchanging strikes; however, Garcia gains control again after landing another huge punch. Finally, Garcia puts Allin in a rear-naked choke; Darby gets out of it. Darby hits Garcia with a Bam Bam Bomb from the second rope. Allin hits Garcia with a Pepsi Twist; Darby is now looking at CM Punk. Garcia gets back up but is taken out again, but this time with a Code Red. Allin is back up, and he pulls Garcia's legs over his head while he pins him for the 1-2-3.
After the match, 2.0 gets in the ring and begins attacking Darby and Sting. Sting focuses on Daniel Garcia, and they go to the outside. Darby is being double-teamed by 2.0, and CM Punk, who is at the commentator's desk, stands up and then walks down and goes after 2.0 as he makes it down. Allin is back up, and he hits both members of 2.0 with a suicide dive. Allin gets right up and is now in CM Punk's face, and we have a staredown as the show goes off the air.
Winner: Darby Allin (w/ Sting)