PROGRESS Wrestling held its Chapter 98: May I Play Devil's Advocate For A Minute? event on Nov. 24 from Electric Ballroom in London, England, UK.
Full results and highlights are below.
PROGRESS Chapter 98: May I Play Devil's Advocate For A Minute? Results (11/24)
- Dark Match: Fabio Romano def. Jordan Saeed
- FSU (Eddie Dennis & Mark Andrews) def. Destination Everywhere (Connor Mills & The OJMO)
- Pretty Deadly (Lewis Howley & Sam Stoker) def. The NIC (Charlie Carter & Oisin Delaney)
- PROGRESS Women's Title #1 Contendership: Jinny def. Millie McKenzie
- No Disqualification, No Count Out: Travis Banks defeats TK Cooper (w/ NIWA)
- David Starr defeats Danny Duggan
- PROGRESS Proteus Title - Submission Or Knockout: Paul Robinson (c) defeats Timothy Thatcher
- PROGRESS Tag Team Titles: Jordan Devlin & Scotty Davis (c) defeat Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan
Absolute filth from @_StarDESTROYER & @strongstylebrit. Not enough to get three three count though. #Chapter98 pic.twitter.com/Nuq4J0pd1q— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) November 24, 2019
Fucking love a Spanish Fly into pins. @PureTKC and @Travis_BanksPW provided a hellacious match. #Chapter98 pic.twitter.com/5U5WpfPkVi— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) November 24, 2019
D I E. @EddieDennis1986 & @MandrewsJunior turn @fsmills & @TheOJMO lights out. #Chapter98 pic.twitter.com/hllwGc3e27— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) November 24, 2019
Awesome to see @strongstylebrit back home and @_StarDESTROYER both killing it tonight! #Chapter98 pic.twitter.com/E02GiawpWC— Eggnog Spiced Bass (@GeorgeBassUK) November 24, 2019
Queen #Chapter98 pic.twitter.com/43pF1ymhnB— THANKSRAHI -- (@Rahi2Cents) November 24, 2019
You can find results from around the world of pro wrestling at Fightful's results section.