Statistics for this year's WrestleMania show! Reminder to check out our resources section for more!
- If you didn't notice, WrestleMania 35's main event was the first ever with women headlining the show.
- With no appearance from The Undertaker, it was the first time that had happened at a Wrestlemania since 2000. This snaps his 18 year streak of having a match at WrestleMania.
- Before Kofi Kingston's victory on Sunday, no member of New Day had won a WrestleMania match since the team formed.
- John Cena's last singles win at WrestleMania was against Rusev at WrestleMania 31.
- Aleister Black & Ricochet lost Raw, Smackdown and NXT Tag Team Title matches over week of WrestleMania.
- Cesaro performed 32 revolutions on his Cesaro Swing to Ricochet.
- Kofi Kingston had the longest uninterrupted tenure of employment of any wrestler in WWE history to win their first WWE Championship. Well, besides Vince McMahon.
- The nearly five years in between matches before Batista's WrestleMania 35 outing was the longest in his career.
- Rey Mysterio competed for the World Heavyweight Title, Cruiserweight Title, United States and the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania. He also went into WrestleMania 21 as a tag team champion.
- Kurt Angle didn't end up winning a singles match on PPV during his final WWE in-ring run.
- Drew McIntyre's last one-on-one win on a WWE PPV is at the February 2010 Elimination Chamber show against Kane.
- Since the pre-Elimination Chamber gauntlet match, Kofi Kingston has won ten falls in singles matches on TV in just under two months.
- For the first time in his career, Shane McMahon has competed at four consecutive WrestleMania events.
- Braun Strowman has found incredible success in battle royal matches. He won this year's Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, last year's Greatest Royal Rumble, a top contender tag team battle royal in March 2018, as well as an October 2016 Raw battle royal.
- Heath Slater is the only man to be in all six Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal shows.
- Prior to WrestleMania, Buddy Murphy hadn't lost a televised singles match since last June to Mustafa Ali.
- This year's WrestleMania is the second latest of all-time, after last year's April 8 date.
Photo credit: WWE