Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of WWE RAW!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of Big E cashing in his Money in the Bank contract at the end of last week's show to defeat Bobby Lashley and become the new WWE champion.
- We open in the arena with a celebration for E alongside his New Day brethren ahead of their six-man tag match against The Bloodline in our opening match before they're interrupted by the aforementioned Bloodline.
The Bloodline (w/ Paul Heyman) vs New Day
Kofi and Jimmy start the match off before Xavier comes in and New Day double up on Jimmy before Jimmy rocks Xavier and drives him into the corner before Jey comes in and hits Xavier with a scoop slam before the Usos isolate Kofi. Kofi comes knocks Jimmy off of the apron and dodges a splash in the corner by Jey before Roman pulls Kofi out of the ring and sends him into the announce table and post before throwing him over the announce table as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Jey in control of Kofi before Kofi sends Jey over the top rope and down onto the floor before getting the hot tag to E as Roman gets the tag on the opposite side and the two face off. Roman and E exchange strikes until E hits an overhead belly to belly suplex and a belly to belly before Roman hits a uranage for two before E counters a Superman punch into another belly to belly and a jumping splash. Roman counters the Big Ending before Kofi takes out the Usos at ringside before Roman knocks E out of the ring and Bobby Lashley runs down to ringside and spears E before wrapping Kofi around the post. Bobby then attacks The Usos and lays them out before Xavier focuses on Bobby long enough to turn around and get speared by Roman for the pin and the win.
Winner: The Bloodline defeats New Day via pinfall.
- After the match Bobby gets into the ring and takes out Roman before spearing E through the time keeper's area as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to Bobby barging into Adam and Sonya's office before saying that if he faces Big E or Roman he'll take them out in singles matches or take them out in a triple threat before saying that this is still his era before leaving.
- Backstage RKBRO are in the locker room where Riddle tells Randy that he made a Spotify playlist for them in case they get separated in the draft and that AJ doesn't stand a chance against him. Riddle thinks that a mongoose might be a spirit animal before Randy questions if he saw movie when he recalls a family safari excursion that resembles the Lion King animated Disney film before Randy tells Riddle to keep Omos busy while he faces AJ in their match later tonight.
Eva Marie vs Doudrop
Eva avoids Doudrop early before she gets back into the ring and strikes Doudrop who slams her and hits a senton into a sliding cross body for the pin and the win.
Winner: Doudrop defeats Eva Marie via pinfall.
- We go backstage to E demanding that Adam and Sonya make a match between he and Bobby Lashley and Roman for later tonight.
- We come back from the break to Paul entering Adam and Sonya's office before they shut him down and make the triple threat official for our main event.
Randy Orton (w/ Riddle) vs AJ Styles (w/ Omos)
Randy drops AJ repeatedly before they exchange wrist locks and standing side headlocks before Randy applies a hammerlock and AJ gets to the ropes for the break before countering an RKO and Randy has words with Omos at ringside. Randy hits a float over suplex for two before stomping AJ's limbs and Omos trips Randy before the referee ejects him from ringside before Omos lays out Riddle and AJ knocks Randy out of the ring. AJ then hits a slingshot forearm before talking to Omos and telling him to leave, saying that he can handle Randy on his own as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to AJ in control of Randy back in the ring before AJ focuses on the leg of Randy to set up the Calf Crusher before Randy hits a powerslam and sets AJ up top before hitting a back suplex. AJ then hits Randy in the throat and drops him with a flurry into a Pele kick for two before hitting an asai for two before they counter each other and Randy hits a draping DDT into an RKO for the pin and the win.
Winner: Randy Orton defeats AJ Styles via pinfall.
Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler
Nia and Shayna yell and exchange strikes before Nia hits a shoulder breaker for one before hitting a running splash in the corner and Shayna comes back with knees and kicks before kicking Nia in the side of the head and locking in a sleeper. Nia then falls back, but Shayna keeps the hold on before Shayna chokes Nia out for the referee stoppage and the win.
Winner: Shayna Baszler defeats Nia Jax via referee stoppage.
- After the match Shayna attacks Nia and injures her arm before driving her arm into the steps and kicking it before stomping her elbow as we go to commercial with the official checking on Nia as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to a recap of what Shayna just did to Nia before we go back to the ring for our next match between Mansoor and Mustafa Ali and Humberto Carrillo and Angel Garza.
Mustafa Ali & Mansoor vs Humberto Carrillo & Angel Garza
Angel and Ali start the match off before Humberto and Angel double team Ali for two before Ali comes back with a tornado DDT and gets the hot tag to Mansoor who drops Angel repeatedly and hits a running clothesline in the corner. Ali gets the tag and they hit a diving stomp back drop for a near fall that Humberto breaks up before Humberto drives Mansoor into the barricade and Ali drives Humberto into the barricade before Angel slings Ali around the post. Back in the ring Humberto then locks in a Muta lock before Angel hits a low dropkick for the pin and the win.
Winner: Humberto Carrillo and Angel Garza defeat Mustafa Ali and Mansoor via pinfall.
- We get a video package promo for Karrion Kross as we go to commercial.
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Natalya & Tamina (c) vs Nikki A.S.H. & Rhea Ripley
Tamina and Nikki start the match off with Tamina woman handling Nikki before she and Natalya hit Nikki with a clothesline spine buster that Rhea breaks up before Tamina dumps Rhea out of the ring and Natalya beats Nikki down in the corner. Tamina comes back in and stomps Nikki down before the tag champs tag in and out while doing bits of offense to Nikki in the corner until Tamina hits a Samoan drop and goes up top. Nikki gets her knees up when Tamina dives, but Rhea is still down on the floor at ringside as Natalya comes back in and drops Nikki before Rhea takes out Tamina at ringside and slams her onto the apron. Nikki then counters a sharpshooter into an inside cradle when Natalya is distracted by what Rhea just did for the pin and the win.
Winner: Nikki A.S.H. and Rhea Ripley defeat Natalya and Tamina to become the new WWE Women's Tag Team champions.
- We get this week's edition of Alexa's Playground where she introduces her guest for tonight's show, RAW Women's champion Charlotte Flair who she will face for the title at Extreme Rules. Alexa notes that Charlotte didn't bring Charlie with her before Alexa pulls out another Charlie and Charlotte says that she doesn't want Charlie and wants the old Alexa to come back. Charlotte then says that everything Alexa has done as of late is a pathetic attempt to hide how fragile and broken she is before saying that Alexa used to walk to the ring with a title, and now she walks with a doll. Charlotte says that the Lilly is more popular than she is before saying that she doesn't understand how she went from main eventing Wrestlemania to playing with dolls. Charlotte says that she is the real deal and has beaten everyone put in her path before saying that she's going to beat a grown woman who dresses like a little kid before saying that it's all a desperate cry for help.
Charlotte says that she's going to beat the sense into Alexa before asking if she wants her to do it tonight or at Extreme Rules before Alexa mocks Charlotte and says that she's won more titles than any other woman, which means she lost more than any other woman. Alexa asks who Charlotte is without a title before saying that no one knows, not even Charlotte herself before saying that she doesn't need to play mind games to expose Charlotte's insecurities. Alexa says that she gave Charlie to Charlotte as a pity gift before saying that a narcissistic, self-centered bitch like Charlotte deserves happiness and that she knows who she is and doesn't need to grasp at titles to stay relevant and that she's going to be called champ after Extreme Rules. Charlotte then shoves Alexa before Alexa jumps on Charlotte and hits her with strikes before Charlotte takes her heels off and boots Alexa and throws her off of her back when she jumps on it before ripping Charlie apart. Alexa then hits Charlotte with a DDT before Charlotte rolls out of the ring and Alexa grabs and hugs Lilly as Charlotte leaves with her title as we go to commercial.
Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus
Sheamus takes Jeff down before Jeff locks in a head scissors hold and Sheamus kicks free before Sheamus drops Jeff with a shoulder block and Jeff dropkicks the knee of Sheamus before hitting a low dropkick and shoulder thrusts in the corner. Jeff fights Sheamus against the ropes and snaps his neck across the top rope before Sheamus catches him and drops him across the apron when he runs and jumps off of the steps as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Jeff making his comeback before hitting a side Russian leg sweep and a diving splash off of the second rope for two before Sheamus counters a Twist of Fate and Jeff hits a drop toe hold into the middle turnbuckle. Sheamus kicks Jeff back when he goes for a slingshot dropkick and hits a diving clothesline for two before countering a Twist of Fate into a knee lift for two before Jeff ducks a Brogue Kick. Jeff then hits a Twist of Fate before Sheamus gets his knees up when he goes for a Swanton Bomb and Jeff counters an air raid crash into a sunset flip for the pin and the win.
Winner: Jeff Hardy defeats Sheamus via pinfall to gain entry into the United States title match at Extreme Rules.
- After the match Sheamus has words with United States champion Damian Priest on commentary before the two brawl until they're pulled apart by officials as we go to commercial.
Roman Reigns (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Bobby Lashley vs Big E
Bobby attacks E when he's coming into the ring as Roman looks on before Roman goes after E when he sends Bobby out of the ring before E sends Roman out of the ring and hits Bobby with a splash onto the edge of the apron as Roman hits a drive by out of nowhere as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to E in control of Bobby before Roman attacks E and clotheslines Bobby over the top rope and down onto the floor before clotheslining E for two. Bobby clotheslines Roman out of the air for two before hitting running shoulder tackles in opposite corners to E and Roman before E hits a uranage for two before Roman hits E with a Samoan drop for two. Roman then sets Bobby up top before they hit a tower of doom as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Roman in control of E as he beats on him in the corner before E hits an overhead belly to belly and a belly to belly before Bobby rips him out of the ring and into the barricade. Bobby hits Roman with a flat liner before playing to the crowd and hitting a delayed suplex for two before E counters a Dominator into a belly to belly and puts Roman and Bobby side by side. E hits a double jumping splash for two before Roman rocks E with a knee and Bobby hits a spine buster before Roman tosses Bobby out of the ring and covers E for a near fall. Roman calls for a Superman punch before E counters into The Big Ending for a near fall that Bobby breaks up and slams E through the announce table before getting back inside. Roman drops Bobby with a Superman punch when he goes for a spear for a near fall before going for a spear and Bobby spears him for a near fall that E breaks up before E fights the Hurt Lock and Roman breaks the hold. E then clears the ring and spears Roman through the ropes before hitting Roman with the Big Ending for a near fall that Bobby breaks up with a chair before laying E out with a chair and Roman spears him for the pin and the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns defeats Bobby Lashley and Big E via pinfall.