- No American Alpha on the show. I'd switch them with Gallows & Anderson
- Orton cuts a promo, but Wyatt challenges him to a House of Horrors match. Can't be any worse than what we saw Sunday
- Wyatt shows up in the ring. Erick Rowan is back and attacks Orton.
- We're back to this Harper hates Rowan shit. Worked out wonderfully last time
- WHY WOULD HARPER AND ORTON LIKE EACH OTHER.
- Teddy Long should have announced this match.
- Miz and Maryse say Cena only proposed to save face. They're calling him out tonight.
- Mojo Rawley is interviewed. This is cringeworthy with Dasha and Mojo talking about partying.
Smackdown Women's Championship
Naomi (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
- Naomi is a real indicator of what adding some offense does. Her corner bulldog is great.
- Little things like Alexa working over a leg with moves we don't usually see is excellent, too.
- Too many fake hair colors. That should be a signature, not the norm.
- Naomi wins with her neat submission.
- Can't imagine how this week has been for Naomi. Good for her.
Tye Dillinger defeated Curt Hawkins
- THE PERFECT TEN!
- The perfect crowd for a debut, too.
- Dillinger has some offense that will stay, some that will go, but having a nice chant is a good start.
- He wins. Yay. I wonder if he'll get to keep that finish, since AJ Styles uses it.
- Oh my god, Miz even ran like Cena. They're dressed up as Cena and Nikki, by the way.
- Maryse even has Nikki's posture down.
- Who knew Miz would be a better Mizdow than the one he had?
- They cut a great promo, go to leave and then....
- Lee England is there, too. I hope they fly in Kay Suzuki sometime as well.
- Great reaction. Miz and Maryse leave.
Baron Corbin defeated Dean Ambrose
- Dean Ambrose is a founding member of the Shield? Is there any other kind of member?
- Ambrose hits maybe his best suicide dive, in part because of Ambrose's sell.
- We come back and Corbin drives Ambrose through a table.
- Baron Corbin starts beating Ambrose with a strap.
- Ambrose lands an elbow through a table.
- End of Days, Corbin wins.
- Yeah, this fits a lot better for them.
Shane and AJ
- Shane McMahon is out to address the Supe Shake.
- AJ Styles wants to stay on Smackdown.
- AJ shakes Shane's hand and makes him flinch.
- I'd love if the Superstar shakeup sent Apollo Crews and Dana Brooke back to NXT. Both need it.
- They're making this happen as soon as Cena takes time off.
Randy Orton & Luke Harper vs. The Wyatt Family
- Tag team main events back to back nights. Fart noises.
- Really hoping, needing a Rowan or Harper turn.
- We get a commercials break, then Harper hitting both Wyatt Family members, so womp womp womp.
- He also poses before a dive which makes it an awkward wait.
- Rowan is a guy that is always evolving his offense as well. For better or for worse.
- Otunga busted out the "enemy of my enemy" line. Shit.
- The lights go out, Bray is on the ramp. Superkick from Harper on Rowan, then Orton gets an RKO for a pin. Ok.
- This was Smackdown 2015 main event stuff