- Bray Wyatt cuts a promo, not unlike most of his. This time I'm listening, though. He's more important. I'm not tuning him out by default.
- John Cena and AJ Styles come out. They want their rematches NOW, which Cena is already scheduled for.
- Because Cena is a dolt, he cheers when a triple threat title match is made by Daniel Bryan.
American Alpha defeated The Ascension
- So because American Alpha defeated Ascension after they'd been beaten down....they get another crack at doing.....exactly what they already did? Ok.
- This is your paint-by-numbers face in peril tag match.
- David Otunga is terrible. As a character, he had zero redeeming qualities for years. Why are people supposed to like him?
- Nobody has ever taken Grand Amplitude better than Viktor.
- The Usos cut a promo on American Alpha. I guess beating the Headbangers three months ago puts you in title contention.
James Ellsworth (w/ Carmella) technically doesn't lose to Dean Ambrose
- Dean Ambrose and James Ellsworth were fantastic in their backstage segment. Bryan gives Ambrose a match against Ellsworth.
- Corbin attacks Ambrose as his music hits and Deep Sixes him through a table.
- Whoever the pyro guy was screwed up and set off a spark early.
- Baron Corbin always starts his promos with a question that the interviewer just asked him. EXPLANATION!?
- We see Natalya and Nikki Bella having the same damn argument they've had for two months. It ends the same way, too.
- I've said it before, but the Peter Griffin vs. The Chicken angle is better served for someone besides Natalya and Nikki.
- Bryan makes a Falls Count Anywhere match between Bella and Natalya for next week.
- Ziggler cuts a fine, short promo.
Mickie James defeated Becky Lynch
- I don't understand running a PPV match back right hear.
- GET THOSE FLAPPY PANTS OUTTA HERE.
- Why would you bridge on a hammerlock? That doesn't make any sense.
- After a decent match, Mickie fakes and injury and lands a Mick Kick for the win.
Naomi and Alexa Bliss
- Naomi says she's injured (it's a work, for those asking).
- Alexa Bliss comes out looking really nice in human being clothes. She doesn't need pink hair.
- They have a pretty good promo, and set up a match eventually with some built in sympathy for Naomi.
Bray Wyatt (c) defeated John Cena & AJ Styles
- Luke Harper attacks Wyatt before the match, making him work from underneath against two of the most popular guys in the WWE.
- Not sure what I can say outside of the match is awesome.
- Table breaks, dives to the outside, a Sister Abigail on Cena, STF and AA on Styles, Phenomenal Forearm to Wyatt, Calf Crusher on Cena. This match is everywhere.
- This is your usual WWE Championship main event full of big spots and finishers. It's a formula that is working, and I'm not complaining.
- John Cena takes the pinfall clean from Bray Wyatt for the second time in 48 hours. Wyatt is immediately rehabbed.
- Randy Orton comes to the ring and says he won't challenge Wyatt at WrestleMania.
- They're making us wait, but I feel a twist coming.
- Overall a decent show capped off by an excellent main event.
- From The Web