The WWE and USA Network often use Neilson ratings to gauge interest in their programs. With technology increasing, the ratings systems haven't changed that much, and we're stuck not getting an appropriate quarter-hour breakdown. Fightful.com brings you a breakdown of the company's weekly Youtube Rankings for each show.
Eva Marie's wardrobe malfunction drew, it's as simple as that. Whether it's morbid curiosity, buzz, or simple perversion, the segment that saw her nearly lose her top was close (and will pass) to an insane five million viewers for Smackdown, which quadrupled any other angle or match on the show.
What didn't draw was virtually every other thing that wasn't in the ring. John Cena and AJ Styles weren't on the show live, so their feud video managed 7th, which is better than most vignettes. However, we don't include video vignettes in our rankings. While not impressive, American Alpha's second match saw a small increase, and Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss outperformed most in-ring women's segments.
You can see the previous week's Raw rankings at this link and Smackdown rankings at this link, NXT & CWC's at this link, and TNA's at this link. You can check out the last week's Smackdown Youtube rankings as of 3 EST below.
- Eva Marie's wardrobe malfunction (4,944,205)
- Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (1,240,473)
- Dolph Ziggler superkicks Dean Ambrose (950,656)
- Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (757,253)
- American Alpha vs. jobbers (708,713)
- Rhyno vs. Heath Slater (635,806)
- Carmella vs. Natalya (481,529)
- Baron Corbin attacks Kalisto (430,357)
- Heath Slater goes off on Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan (391,852)
- Miz insults Scooby-Doo (227,930)
- From The Web