Here is your fight-size update for Monday, January 18th, 2021:
- During an appearance on A Little Late with Lily Singh, Steve Austin made it clear that he could still take The Rock.
“If you’re asking me, it’s gonna be 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. I would walk in there, stomp a mudhole in his ass and walk it dry. See, Rock’s been out there making all these movies. He’s the number one movie star in the world and I know he’s been in the gym, but I’m still pretty hard. I’m still pretty salty."
- In case you needed any reminder, Ric Flair, who once said on global television that he would only die in the wrestling ring or “on top of a wild woman,” shared the following reminder on his way to Monday Night Raw.
As I Head To Raw! Remember_________ pic.twitter.com/L7ex4xQp3d— Ric Flair (@RicFlairNatrBoy) January 18, 2021
-- WWEShop has new NBA Jam-inspired merch.
- In a new interview with Sportskeeda, Madison Rayne reflected on her time with The Beautiful People.
"When I started at TNA, and they told me I was going to be part of The Beautiful People, I'm so thankful now, looking back, that I was so ignorant to the opportunity that I was being given," she said of her early days. "How big that was, and what an absolutely awesome position I was being put in."I was still just this starstruck little kid that was in awe of what was happening and was literally just happy to be there. Then, in the months after when things really started to skyrocket, and I was on the road all-time., we were doing live events, and we were going overseas and things really started becoming real."
- WWE stock today closed at $50.83 a share.
- Mark Henry warns Nyla Rose that there's a market for everything and its best not to get sucked in.
Sadly there are people that would pay dearly for that. Don’t go down the rabbit hole! https://t.co/QFzfEO5NS9— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) January 18, 2021
- Subscribe to Fightful Select to support our exclusive and independent coverage of professional wrestling. You'll get access to exclusive news, and dozens of additional podcasts.
- Also, subscribe to Fightful on YouTube