WrestleMania has finished up, and Fightful Select had a bunch of scoops for you. Below are a series of notes from the show, that you may have missed or been curious about.
- Peyton Royce was backstage at the show, despite not being booked to compete.
- Miro was in town for WrestleMania.
- The video board went out several times, including as recently as 7:40 PM EST.
- The cardboard cutouts in the crowd are tied down by rubber bands, so they're not going anywhere.
- About 15 minutes before the event, WWE lowered the cage to dry it off after the rain stopped.
- After his match, Lashley went to the end zone area of the field and bowed to the crowd.
- After Mandy Rose slipped on the ramp, a crew went out to dry the ramp off.
- Upon coming back through the curtain tonight at WrestleMania, we're told that Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair were met with applause and congratulations from their colleagues. As soon as the show went off the air, Montez Ford sprinted to the ring to celebrate with Belair, which was also filmed. Fightful was told Sasha Banks was very "happy emotional" upon arriving backstage after WrestleMania.
- The call time for Day 2 was pushed back.
- You may have seen on social media that Miro was at WrestleMania. He watched the show from the crowd as opposed to backstage to support Lana. He was also at the talent hotel this week.
- Alicia Fox was also at WrestleMania in gear on night one.
- What looked to be a crash pad was moved behind the set. We're told this was actually for Bray Wyatt's entrance.
- Late in the week, we were told a Nigerian Drum Fight was "basically a No DQ match."
- The ring was tarped before the pre-show and the tarp was pulled off by 7:15 EST.
- There's a certain section of the LED board that has been going out the last couple of nights. They were working on it as soon as ten minutes before showtime night two, and god it fixed!
- We're told that originally the tag team title match was set for 12 minutes with entrances and went over time
This article first appeared on our premium service, Fightful Select. Subscribe to get exclusive news every day, and a half-dozen weekly podcasts. It also appeared in our Fightful Wrestling Weekly newsletter, free on Fightful.
To directly support us and our continuing breaking news, interviews, and the like, subscribe to FightfulSelect.com. You'll get exclusive news sent to you directly before anyone else, and dozens of podcasts monthly including Alex Pawlowski's Sour Graps, Sean Ross Sapp's Q&A, Retro Reviews and more