Another day, another new set of names for NXT talent.
NXT has renamed several stars for trademark purposes, including some who have been with the company for several years, and others who have appeared on television nationally for years. You can check out a comprehensive list below, as they appear on WWE's website.
* The daughter of Paul Ellering, Rachael Evers has reverted back to using Rachael Ellering
* Former NFL player Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin
* Dan Matha, who has been around for several years, now goes by Dorian Mak
* MJ Jenkins is now going by her birth name of Monique Jenkins
* Malcolm Bivens -- formerly Stokely Hathaway-- has been given the name Courtenay Moore
* Robert Strauss, the former Impact X- Division Champion Robbie E will now be Robert Stone
* Monster Factory's Nick Comoroto is now Nick Ogarelli
* Scott Parker and Shane Matthews, the duo known as 3.0 will be using using their real names, Jeffrey Parker and Matthew Menard-Lee