WWE Raw viewership is in for 6/20.
Brandon Thurston reports that WWE Raw on June 20 averaged 1.986 million viewers, which is up from last week's total of 1.695 million viewers.
Monday's episode scored a 0.54 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from the 0.43 rating from last Monday's episode.
WWE Raw ranked #1, #2, and #3 for the day on cable, according to ShowBuzz Daily.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 21, 2022
Highest since April.
Miz & Mrs. on USA Network at 11:02pm:
-- More analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/FjJv6GxLoN
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (June 20) Videos on YouTube
- Elias crushes his concert and Kevin Owens' back with a guitar (699K views)
- Elias and Ezekiel catch up (697K views)
- Bobby Lashley vs. Theory - Gauntlet Match (654K views)
- Mr. McMahon prepares the WWE universe for John Cena's return (563K views)
- Asuka vs. Becky Lynch - Money In The Bank Qualifying Match (299K Views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.