WWE viewership is on the come-up for two consecutive weeks.
ShowbuzzDaily reported that this week's episode of WWE Raw (June 24) landed at an average of 2.275 million viewers, which is a 40,000 increase from last week's episode, and up 150,000 from June 10's non-holiday low.
The June 24 episode of Raw averaged an .073, a .03 jump from last week, and a big .07 jump from two weeks ago in the 18-49 demo. The three hours of Raw landed at 3,4,5 respectively in ratings, and 2,3,4 as it pertains to overall viewership, with the latter only following FIFA Women's World Cup Coverage.
Hour 1: 2.386 million viewers, .75 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 2.315 million viewers, .74 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 2.126 million viewers, .70 rating in 18-49 demographic
All hours were up in all categories.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos For 6/24
- The Undertaker helps Roman Reigns (4.3M)
- Rollins, Becky Lynch, Corbin & Evans GET EXTREME (1.7M)
- 24/7 Title: R-Truth vs. Drake Maverick (1.6M)
- Multiple Superstars win the 24/7 Title (1.2M)
- Drake Maverick begs for 24/7 Title Match (1M)
The Braun Strowman/Bobby Lashley Tug of War will also pass one million views this afternoon.