WWE Raw viewership was up on Monday.
John Ourand of the Sports Business Journal reports that WWE Raw drew 1.64 million viewers on Monday, June 7. This number is up from last week's viewership, which was originally reported as 1.418 million viewers, but was updated to 1.557 million viewers after the third hour number was updated.
The show posted a 0.48 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from last week's number 0.44 rating in the same demographic.
WWE Raw was up against the NBA Playoffs, which saw Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets draw 3.688 million viewers and the Milwaukee Bucks vs. Brooklyn Nets draw 3.142 million viewers.
Hourly Breakdown (via PWTorch):
Hour 1: 1.667 million
Hour 2: 1.651 million
Hour 3: 1.602 million
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (June 7) Videos on YouTube
- Shayna Baszler attempts to destroy Lily (657,000 views)
- Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley contract signing (579,000 views)
- Asuka & Nikki Cross vs. Charlotte Flair & Rhea Ripley (285,000 views)
- Tag Team Battle Royal (284,000 views)
- Kofi Kingston vs. Riddle (230,000 views)
If you missed anything from Monday's WWE Raw, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also watch the post-show podcast for a review of all the action by clicking here.
Fightful keeps track of viewership of past wrestling shows in our resources section.