- AJ Styles reminds us of the rules of a fatal 5-way match. Okay.
- Baron Corbin comes out and cuts a promo where he impersonates T-1000. Or at least it seems like it because he's dead and emotionless.
- Owens comes out and is much better, but this is standard Smackdown shit. He says that he could have won where Zayn didn't with full prep time.
- Shane McMahon comes out and makes Dolph Ziggler vs. Owens and Styles vs. Corbin.
- Corbin cuts an abysmal phone promo later with a bunch of dumb graphics.
Kevin Owens defeated Dolph Ziggler
- Ziggler and Owens put on a good match, the kind you'd expect. They play the hits for the first ten minutes.
- Owens switches it up with a fireman's carry gutbuster and a Vader Bomb elbow (COOL) for two.
- KO counters a top rope facebuster and Ziggler gets the knees up on a Swanton before getting a Fameasser for two. They have the crowd going.
- Ziggler only gets a nearfall on a Zig Zag after countering a pop up powerbomb.
- Ziggler is turned into a dumb nerd when he's distracted by Zayn's music and Owens kicks him in the head for the win.
- Backstage Zayn says KO is the reason he's in main events now and thanks him. He says he'll lay down for Owens at Fastlane, to Owens' confusion
- Jinder says he has Bobby Roode's Top 10 list. He voted for himself at number 1 -- which you're not supposed to do, and left Orton off.
- Roode comes out and gets thoroughly trolled by Jinder. Finally Roode goes off on Jinder.
- Randy Orton comes out and they attack Mahal, but Roode catches Orton being SNEK. Glorious DDT, but Jinder Khallas' Roode.
- Backstage, Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan are arguing about the United States title picture and the WWE title picture. Shane makes Orton vs. Roode for Fastlane.
Riott Squad defeated Becky Lynch, Charlotte & Naomi
- Naomi dodges all of Sarah Logan's attacks and lands a kick.
- Becky Lynch does a nice little rotating leg drop now, it looks good.
- There are a couple of double hip tosses, with the one Morgan took looking much better than Logan's.
- Tom Phillips leans on "SO AND SO IS ROLLIN!" going into the commercial too much.
- A couple of bright spots -- Naomi looked awesome in this match, and Becky Lynch got a nice chant.
- Sarah Logan really needed some time in NXT before being here, and she's always working the majority of these matches.
- Charlotte comes in to a great reaction, but gets chop blocked.
- A great Becky Lynch run ends with Liv Morgan breaking up a Disarmher, then Charlotte HEAVES her.
- Riott gets the win after her finish.
- Later in the night, Riott challenges Naomi next week, and Charlotte for the title at Fastlane.
Top Contender Match
New Day (w/ Kofi Kingston) defeated Training Day
- These teams have some nice chemistry, especially Gable and Big E.
- Gable hits an awesome belly to belly on Big E. E returns the favor with a uranage.
- Kofi distracts while Training Day hit their finish. This allows Xavier to break it up and get the pin with a Shining Wizard.
- Training Day keeps getting screwed.
- Bludgeon Brothers come out at the end of this.
Bludgeon Brothers defeated jobbers
- You know what it is. They run the guys into each other a lot. Like Super Collider Lite.
AJ Styles defeated Baron Corbin
- AJ Styles can make anyone look good, but this brand needs some freshening up.
- After back and forth, AJ back rolls over the table and hits a Phenomenal Forearm. Great call.
- Corbin gets one of his best Deep Sixes of all time for two.
- Phenomenal Forearm gets the win, but the lasting impression is how stale the top of this card is.
- KO and Zayn attack Styles after the match, but Corbin gets both with End of Days.