Here's your fight-size update for the morning of April 26, 2020:
- Matt Cardona, formerly known as Zack Ryder, is looking to use this ring gear inspired by Mikey Whipwreck at some point now that he's been released by WWE.
I originally planned to wear this gear in 2016, but didn’t. It is inspired by my wrestling trainer, @mikeywhipwreck_. I had planned to wear it a few more times, but for one reason or another, I didn’t get to wear it. I can’t wait to wrestle again and finally wear this. pic.twitter.com/T6B6D4Z99k— Matt Cardona (@TheMattCardona) April 25, 2020
- Tamina Snuka is working out her anger issues.
- Starting April 27, NJPW's The Recount takes a look at some of the most significant battles outside of Japan in NJPW history, from the birth of new titles, to past IWGP title clashes.
- Terri Runnels recalls having to do the Broncobuster during her WWF days and hating it.
I HATED DOING THOSE!-------- https://t.co/taqgajoJct— Terri Runnels (@TheTerriRunnels) April 25, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.