Here is your post-IMPACT! Wrestling fight size update for September 2, 2021.
- Taylor Wilde, Jordynne Grace, and Rachael Ellering defeated The Influence (Tenille Dashwood, Kaleb, and Madison Rayne). Wilde earned the pin on Kaleb after hitting a Tornado DDT and then a bridging German Suplex.
- Deonna Purrazzo boasted about her victory at NWA EmPowerrr before defending her actions at NWA 73, where she attacked Mickie James. Matthew Rehwoldt explained that Mickie should have never doubted Deonna. He also says that Trey Miguel has his attention.
- Decay's Crazzy Steve and Black Taurus defeated Fallah Bahh and No Way. Prior to the match, Tasha Steelz, wearing a mask, attacked Rosemary. They will face off next week on IMPACT Wrestling.
- W. Morrissey says he respects the fact that Sami Callihan and Eddie Edwards admittedly hate each other. That said, Sami should have never stuck his nose in W. Morrissey's business. Moose then entered and told Morrissey that he agrees with everything he's said since coming to IMPACT. He suggests an alliance seeing as he also has a problem with Sami and Eddie.
Later in the night, after Eddie attacked Moose, Morrissey came out and made the save. The two big men teamed up to take out Edwards.
- Maclin and Petey Williams will do battle next week. The two men have been at odds for the past month, previously facing off at Emergence.
- TJP says he is cool with Fallah Bahh after he found a replacement partner in No Way recently. The three men are planning on visiting Swinger's Palace next week.
- Eric Young and Violent By Design are working to rid Rhino of "the sickness," which they say he has been infected with, again.
- Jake Crist returned to IMPACT Wrestling to answer Josh Alexander's X Division open challenge. The Walking Weapon would retain his title after hitting the C-4. After the match, he told Gia Miller that he wants to be in the conversation for the greatest X Division Champion ever. Alexander was interrupted by Chris Sabin, who says that he currently holds that distinction. He then challenged Alexander to a title match at Victory Road. Josh wasted no time shaking Sabin's hand and accepting the match.
- Brian Myers vetted all of the professional wrestler hopefuls brought to him by Sam Beale. Some were cut for being fans of Mojo Rawley while others mistook it for the catering line. In the end, Zicky Dice and Manny Lemons made the first cut.
- Rohit Raju hit a jumping knee on Chelsea Green to secure himself and Shera the victory over Green and Matt Cardona.
- Rich Swann interrupted The Good Brothers' promo, seeking revenge for his friend Willie Mack, who they injured last week. Swann came out swinging a chair but was intercepted by security, allowing The Good Brothers to slip out of the ring. Backstage, Scott D'Amore told Swann that he and Mack will get a Tag Team Title shot in the future, but in the meantime, he will face Anderson in a Bunkhouse Brawl next week.
- Ace Austin defeated Tommy Dreamer to ensure that his title match against Christian Cage remains a one-on-one encounter.