Here is your fight-size boxing update for July 22!
- In Manny Pacquiao news, it was revealed that Pacquiao's November 5 return to the ring will be at the 18,000-seat Thomas & Mack Center on the campus of UNLV. Pacquiao fought twice at the arena in 2006, successfully defending his WBC super featherweight title against Erik Morales on both occasions. The Thomas & Mack Center is also the home of the UNLV Running Rebels' college basketball team.
- Shelly "Shelitos' Way" Vincent, the super bantamweight UBF and IBA World Champion, earned a decision victory over Christina Ruiz at Foxwoods on Thursday, then took a knee in the ring to propose to her girlfriend Jennifer "The Bolivian Queen" Salinas. You can check out more details here.
- Light heavyweight champ Juergen Braehmer (48-2, 35 KOs) and former titleholder Nathan Cleverly (29-3, 15 KOs) will meet on Oct. 1 at the Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany for Braehmer's title.
- The son of NFL Hall of Fame coach John Madden is buying Muhammad Ali's former training camp in Pennsylvania. The camp's longtime owner, renowned martial arts instructor George Dillman, sold the rustic hilltop camp in Deer Lake to Mike Madden.
- Mexican junior middleweight Jesus Soto Karass (28-10-4, 18 KOs) and Japan's Yoshihiro Kamegai (26-3-2, 23 KOs) will meet on Sept. 10 in Inglewood, California on HBO, Golden Boy Promotions announced. The two faced each other back in April and the judges called it a draw. The 10-round bout will take place as the co-feature on the card headlined by the previously announced fight between flyweight world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (45-0, 38 KOs) and junior bantamweight titlist Carlos Cuadras (35-0-1, 27 KOs).
- From The Web