Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Nov. 30
- Pro Wrestling Unlimited has the latest on Braun Strowman. You can view the video above.
- Alexa Bliss is on day two of the comeback trail.
- Ken Shamrock did an interview with Fighter Interviews.
- Hulk Hogan represented WWE at the March of Dimes 35th Annual Sports Luncheon in New York City on Tuesday. The event, which was part of Giving Tuesday, raised $1.3 million for the fight against birth defects, infant mortality and premature birth
Whatcha gonna do when the @WWE and Hulkamania run wild with @MarchofDimes? Well, we’ll help raise over $1,000,000 to help moms and babies, brother! It was a great day in New York with the maniacs. HH https://t.co/XgObsQKp9G— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) November 27, 2018
- Mia Yim did an interview with WWE.com talking about life on the road in WWE and more.
- John Cena commented on being announced as the recipient of this year’s Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award.
To be considered part of Muhammad Ali’s legacy and be added to this incredible list of athletes is something I never dreamed could be possible. Thank you for this honor, I’ll do my best to live up to its reputation. https://t.co/CYleNIZO3g— John Cena (@JohnCena) November 29, 2018
- According to ShowBuzzDaily, Wednesday's season finale of Total Divas drew 412,000 viewers.
- Seth Rollins is asking for it.
Once upon a time being “The Man” was about going into the ring and proving it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT....not excellence in internet trolling. Clearly I’m doing it all wrong. https://t.co/OH41mnMGTL— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) November 29, 2018
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- Watch the latest episode of Battle of the Brands with Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze right here.