Here's your post-NXT/AEW fight-size update for December 9, 2020:
- During tonight's episode of NXT, Malcolm Bivens approached Tyler Rust backstage for the second week in a row and wants to talk business with the recent WWE signing.
- In the main event of tonight's episode of NXT, Raquel Gonzalez defeated Ember Moon.
- Xia Li and Boa underwent a brutally painful time tonight on NXT.
- Next week's episode of NXT will feature North American Champion Johnny Gargano in tag team action.
- Karrion Kross is back on NXT.
- Below are the highlights for Isaiah “Swerve” Scott vs. Jake Atlas.
- There's an update on Candice LeRae's injury suffered at NXT TakeOver: WarGames.
- Grizzled Young Veterans, Imperium and Ever-Rise faced off in a triple threat tag team match tonight.
- For full results of NXT, click here.
- Earlier on Dynamite, Evil Uno extended an invitation for Dustin Rhodes to join the Dark Order, even saying Rhodes could be "7," a nod to his short-lived but infamous gimmick portrayed during his WCW days. Even AEW President poked fun at the joke.
No, it’s his unlucky number actually.— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) December 10, 2020
- The next few weeks of Dynamite are going to be really busy with Snoop Dogg helping ring in the new year.
- Shawn Spears isn't exactly too thrilled about not being on Dynamite.
I’m gonna be honest, it NEVER gets old watching this show and it being brutally clear that I’m better than 95% of the roster.— SHAWN SPEARS (@Perfec10n) December 10, 2020
And yet....nowhere to be seen. #SameSame
- MJF gets to keep his Dynamite Diamond Ring.
- Sting appeared on Dynamite and he had a little message for Cody on Twitter.
See ya ‘round, kid! https://t.co/4kihzWSH4L— Sting (@Sting) December 10, 2020
- NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal got a chance to be on Dynamite, but things soon turned south.
- Kenny Omega and Don Callis stopped by Dynamite for a "huge announcement."
- In the opening match of tonight's Dynamite, AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks defeated The Hybrid2.
- For full results of AEW Dynamite, click here.