Welcome to Fightful.com's live coverage & discussion for AEW Dynamite. We'll be bringing you full, fight-by-fight content of every match on the card. Follow us on Facebook! Facebook.com/FightfulOnline.
- Jim Ross begins the telecast with, "It's Friday Night, and you know what that means." We are welcome to AEW Friday Night Dynamite from Ross; they are coming to us live from Daily's Place in Jacksonville, Florida, "Home of the Jags."
Darby Allin (w/ Sting) vs. Cezar Bononi (w/ Ryan Nemeth and Peter Avalon)
Cezar Bononi goes right at Darby Allin once the bell rings. Allin comes back with a few strikes to the face and gut of Bononi. Bononi is now controlling the match and is throwing the former TNT Champion Darby Allin around like a ragdoll. Bononi is throwing Allin around five feet or more.
Darby gets a few more strikes in and attempts to try and put Bononi in a sleeper hold. Allin hits Bononi with a shotgun dropkick and follows it up with the Coffin Drop. Allin pins Bononi to get the victory.
After the match, Darby Allin calls out Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky. Sky and Page come out of the tunnel, and they say they will not wrestle him for free. Sky says on Sunday that it will be the end of one legend and the beginning of two. Bononi, Nemeth, and Avalon start attacking Allin and Sting. Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page join the fray. The Dark Order makes the save, and Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page retreat.
Winner: Darby Allin (w/ Sting)
- They now head to the ring for the Cody Rhodes and Anthony Ogogo Weigh-In for the weekend's Double or Nothing Pay-Per-View. Paul Wight is the host of it as they head out for their first commercial break. Cody Rhodes comes out with a large crew, including Dustin Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Red Velvet, family members, and many more people. Wight has issues with the scale and says that Rhodes weighs 218 pounds; Ogigo weighs 219 pounds.
Q.T. Marshall grabs the microphone and says that Ogogo will win because he weighs one more pound. The crowd is going nuts for Cody Rhodes, and they show a small group of fans rooting for Ogogo. Rhodes says "Thank You" to the crowd.
- They go to a promo for The Inner Circle vs. The Pinnacle, Stadium Stampede Match at TIAA Bank Field.
- They go to a backstage segment with Powerhouse Hobbs and Christian Cage fighting.
Joey Janela (w/ Sonny Kiss) vs. Adam "Hangman" Page
The match begins with a tie-up; Adam Page takes Joey Janela with a shoulder tackle. They tie up again. Janela throws a heavy chop; Page returns the favor, and now both men are exchanging hard chops. Page sends Janela over-the-top-rope. Page follows him out and then hits Janela with a fallaway slam and then gets back into the ring. Janela gets some offense in and takes Page down with the help of the corner turnbuckle. The action continues as they go to a picture-in-picture commercial break with Janela in control.
Page controls the match now as they come back; Janela hits Page with a snap suplex. Page's head hits the bottom rope. Page is busted openJanela attempts to go for the death valley driver, but Page gets out of it. Page hits the Buckshot Lariat and then pins Janela to get the win. Taz then introduces Brian Cage and walks out to the ring; Page tells Brian Cage to be a man and fight him alone without the help of Taz's crew. Cage says he will fight him one one-on-one and doesn't need them there.
- We go to a Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston promo, but it gets cut-off, and they go to a commercial. They come back to Kingston and Moxley after the commercial, and they talk about their match this weekend, and Moxley says, "Eddie, I need those belts; I need those belts Kingston says "he and Moxley maybe go on and be EVP's and Moxley replies "Na, I don't want it." Kingston continues and says "that he and Mox have heart and says that the pressure is coming."
- They go to the ring for a promo with Tony Schiavone; Schiavone introduces Orange Cassidy, but PAC comes out instead and tells Schiavone to get out of the ring. PAC says that Orange Cassidy is irrelevant, and he will beat Kenny Omega for the AEW Championship. PAC says that Kenny Omega is avoiding him, and it's pathetic. Don Callis shows up on the screen and says he is not happy and won't send Omega out. Kenny Omega jumps in the ring, but PAC sees him and begins attacking him. The Good Brothers come out to attack PAC; within seconds, The Lucha Bros. are there and chase away Gallows and Anderson.
Omega goes after PAC and goes for the One-Winged Angel, but Orange Cassidy's theme music comes out. He hands Omega the envelope that he got last week from Omega and Callis. Omega opens it, and the contents are some shredded paper. Cassidy then hits Omega with the Orange Punch; Omega is down. Cassidy walks over to the AEW Championship belt that is lying on the mat. He goes to pick it up, but PAC stops him; PAC then attempts to take out Cassidy, but Orange counters it, and he hits PAC with the Orange Punch.
- We get a promo with Matt Hardy going up to Jade Cargill, and he wants to represent her. "Smart" Mark Sterling shows up and tells Hardy that he needs to stay away from his client.
KiLynn King vs. Jade Cargill (w/ "Smart" Mark Sterling
The match begins with KiLynn King goes right to Jade Cargill. King and Cargill try to battle each other by showing their strengths, but it does not go well for King. Cargill is controlling the match and having her way with King. She throws in some heavy shots. King rolls out of the ring; Cargill gets her back into the ring and hits her right away with The Jaded. Cargill then goes for the pin and gets the win.
Winner: Jade Cargill (w/ "Smart" Mark Sterling)
- They go to a promo with "Murderhawk" Lance Archer and Jake Roberts and says that he wants Miro and that Miro will get the Murderhawk this weekend.
TNT Championship Match
Dante Martin vs. Miro
The match begins with Dante Martin and Miro meeting in the middle of the ring, and Miro throws Dante Martin around, and he gets some heavy shots in. Miro hits Martin with a big knee to the back; the crowd chants for one more, and Miro fakes him out. Dante gets some more action in with a shotgun dropkick. Martin goes for the pin, but Miro kicks out at one. Miro then destroys Dante Martin with some massive strikes. Miro finishes it by putting Dante Martin in The Game Over.
Dante taps out, and Miro keeps the hold on him for a good thirty seconds after the match. Miro finally let's go, and now Jake Roberts and Lance Archer are out, and Miro tells Jake to shut up, and he's just an old man. Miro then says that Archer to come at him, and Roberts says "sic'em," and Archer goes after Miro, and they are fighting in the ring, but it is broken up rather quickly by the others referees.
- Tony Schiavone is in the ring and says that they will honor the longest reining AEW Champion Hikaru Shida. They honor her by giving her her own gold-plated AEW Women's Championship Title. Shida takes over the mic and says, "when she won the title, there were no fans, but now they are here." She says the title is for the fans. Dr. Britt Baker comes out and says congratulations to her, and Baker says that "when she wins, it will be the start of a new era. The previous era was 3:16, and the new one will be D.M.D."
- Sammy Guevara is holding up queue cards for the commercial break, making fun of The Pinnacle.
Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page vs. The Dark Order's Stu Grayson and Evil Uno
Evil Uno and Scorpio Sky begin the match with a tie-up; the crowd chants "Evil Uno." Sky takes Grayson down and walks on his back and showboat. Uno then gets some strikes in; Evil Uno tags in Stu Grayson. Sky tags in Ethan Page; Grayson has the control. Stu Grayson hits Page with a senton over the top rope. Scorpio Sky, not the legal man, takes a shot at Grayson, allowing Page to tag Scorpio Sky back in.
They head to another picture-in-picture commercial with Sky and Page in complete control and just beating down Stu Grayson. Grayson has enough time to hit both Sky and Page with a backflip kick and makes it to Evil Uno for the hot tag. Evil Uno hits Scorpio Sky with a flat liner and then Page with a hanging neckbreaker. Grayson hits a 450 splash on Page. Page hits the Egos Edge, and Sky hits the Sky Hook, and that gets Sky and Page the win. After the match, Page says, "what they saw tonight is what will happen on Tuesday night." Darby Allin and Sting come out with some fake Sting's. Darby Allin and Sting begin attacking Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page.
Winners: Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page
- Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, and Excalibur then go over the card for Double or Nothing.
- Eric Bischoff is introduced for the Inner Circle Celebration. Bischoff says that twenty-five years ago today, he introduced one of the greatest factions (N.W.O.) of all time. The Inner Circle comes out, and the crowd is singing Judas at the top of their lungs. Chris Jericho says, "thank you to Eric Bischoff for helping his career dating back to their WCW days.
Eric Bischoff then introduces an Inner Circle Best Of Montage. Now, each member of The Inner Circle talk about how much The Inner Circle means to them. Jericho says ''that the Inner Circle reminded him of Guns N' Roses in 1987". Jericho tells his guys "that he loves them". They stand and pose for the cameras, and MJF appears on the screen.
MJF has Dean Malenko held against his will, and he tells them they better come to TIAA Bank Field and get him. The Inner Circle runs to the stadium, but they fall into a trap and are attacked by The Inner Circle. The Pinnacle all at one time have The Inner Circle together and hit piledrivers on each Inner Circle member.