Hey Fight Fans, it's time for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of Final Resolution where Manik became the new X-Division champion and Rich Swann retained against Chris Bey.
- We open in the IMPACT Zone with Kaleb who introduces Tenille Dashwood for her match against Alisha.
Tenille Dashwood w/Kaleb vs Alisha w/Eddie Edwards
Tenille and Alisha talk trash to each other before Tenille drops Alisha and sends her into the ropes before Alisha hits a Thesz press. Alisha picks the ankle of Tenille and hits a senton for two before hitting a head scissors and Tenille hits a draping neckbreaker for two. Tenille hits a pump handle suplex before stomping Alisha in the corner and locking in a rear chin lock with a noogie. Tenille locks in a full nelson before Alisha gets to her feet and smashes her face into the top turnbuckle before Alisha hits an enzuigiri into a clothesline before hitting a running back elbow in the corner. Alisha hits a bulldog for a near fall that Kaleb breaks up before Kaleb takes out Eddie and Alisha takes out Kaleb.
Once Alisha gets back into the ring Tenille is ready for her and finishers her with the Spotlight Kick for the pin and the win.
Winner: Tenille Dashwood defeats Alisha via pinfall.
- After the match Sami Callihan appears on the big screen and suggests that he and Eddie put an end to their feud and finish things at Genesis.
- Josh and Madison break down the rest of tonight's show including the return of Kenny Omega and Don Callis.
- We go backstage to an interview with Motor City Machine Guns ahead of Chris facing Karl Anderson before we go to Kenny, Don and Karl in the tour bus before Kenny and Don psyche Karl up for his match as we go to commercial.
- Backstage we see Karl before Rich convinces him not to go after Chris right now before MCMG show up and Karl says that he'll see Chris later tonight.
- Moose comes out to the ring and addresses Willie Mack and the disrespect he gets with everyone talking about the IMPACT World champion rather than his TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Willie Mack then comes out and heads out to the ring before he's stopped by security and Moose tells him to question whether or not he wants to make him angry. Willie says that he's not mad at Moose, but he's mad at a referee for telling him when he's done before challenging Moose to an I Quit match at Genesis. Willie then rushes the ring before he and Moose are separated by security before Moose attacks security after one of them rips his suit.
- Backstage Moose is interviewed where he says that he'll hurt anyone who puts their hands on him.
- Chris Bey walks in and mocks Rohit Raju about losing the X-Division Championship to Manik before they agree to work together to unmask Manik and reveal him as TJP as we go to commercial.
- We get an ad by AEW where they hype tomorrow night's edition of Dynamite and joke about IMPACT and TNA.
- We come back from the break to a promo by Eric Young with Cody Deaner sitting silently at a desk.
Manik vs Chris Bey w/Rohit Raju
Chris attacks Manik and kicks him in the corner before rocking him with a stiff forearm and Manik hits a springboard head scissors into a torture rack. Manik then hits a Burning Hammer and sends Chris through the ropes before hitting a suicide dive through the ropes as we go to commercial.
We come back to Manik in control of Chris until he comes back with a diving elbow drop to the back of the neck of Manik for two before hitting an enzuigiri in the corner for two. Manik comes back with a t-bone suplex into a Samson Clutch for two before sliding out of the ring and underneath when Chris tries to distract the referee so Rohit can cheap shot him. Manik then hits a diving cross body from off screen before Rohit comes in and hits Chris for the disqualification.
Winner: Chris Bey defeats Manik via disqualification.
- We come back to Karl, Don and Kenny in the bus before Kenny calls Rich a bitch and says that he's not going to let him run the show before saying that he's getting agitated and is going to do something about it as Karl leaves to get ready for his match.
Knockouts Tag Team Championship Tournament Semifinal Match
Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz vs Taya Valkyrie & Rosemary
Taya and Tasha start things off for their respective teams with Taya kicking Tasha in the corner and following up with a spine buster before Rosemary comes in and she and Taya double up on Tasha. Rosemary slams Tasha into her corner and Kiera gets the tag before Rosemary hits a spinning side slam and hits Kiera in mount before tossing her across the ring by her hair. Kiera comes back and she and Tasha isolate Rosemary in their corner before Rosemary locks in the Upside Down and Kiera knocks Taya off of the apron. Tasha chokes Rosemary before Rosemary spears her and Taya gets the hot tag and dropping Kiera before spearing her and hitting a sit-out powerbomb for two. Deonna Purrazzo and Kimber Lee then attack Rosemary and take her out at ringside before Kiera hits a fisherman's neckbreaker for the pin and the win.
Winner: Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz defeat Taya Valkyrie and Rosemary via pinfall to advance to the finals of the tournament.
- We get another video package for Eric Young and Cody Deaner with Cody handcuffed to a table where EY tells him that a parasite latched onto him as we go to commercial.
- We come back to Kiera and Tasha celebrating before Kiera interrogates Tasha about the wad of money before Johnny Swinger shows up and they leave with his beer. Johnny then takes the fanny pack and finds the cash in a hidden compartment.
Josh Alexander vs Brian Myers
The two exchange wrist locks before Ethan comes down and Brian sends him into the post before Brian sends Josh off of the second rope and stomps his leg. Brian hits an elbow drop for two before choking him in the ropes and talking trash to Josh in the corner before taking Josh down. Brian hits a snap mare into a knee to the spine before locking in a rear chin lock and Josh gets to his feet before coming back with a boot. Brian halts the momentum of Josh with a back suplex before Ethan's Karate Man alter-ego comes in and attacks Brian for the disqualification.
Winner: Brian Myers defeats Josh Alexander via disqualification.
- After the match Josh and Karate Man face off before an angry Josh tells Ethan that he needs help and leaves.
- We get a third video package promo by Eric Young who says that he's offering Cody the truth and that he had a disease while Cody agrees with him and repeats everything EY says to him as Joe Doering walks the halls. EY then says that he baptizes Cody and that he is now awake and things are clear as Cody looks down to see that he is no longer shackled as we go to commercial.
- Acey tries to convince Tommy Dreamer that Larry was set up before he walks up to Cousin Jake and Rhino and tells them to put a stop to EY and Joe before it gets worse.
Karl Anderson vs Chris Sabin w/Alex Shelley
Karl takes control early and uses his superior strength to overwhelm Chris until he comes back with a head scissors and goes for a PK from the apron before Karl catches the kick and sweeps him as we go to commercial.
We come back to Karl still in control of Chris, focusing on keeping the high flyer grounded until he comes back with jabs and they knock heads and collapse. Chris comes back with an inverted atomic drop into a running back elbow in the corner into a diving cross body for two. Karl counters a fireman's carry and kicks Chris in the midsection before Chris hits a Helluva kick in the corner and a tornado DDT for a near fall. Karl and Chris exchange strikes until Karl hits a spine buster for a near fall before he calls for the Gun Stun and Chris counters into a back slide for a near fall. Karl pins Chris with a roll up with the tights as Don and Kenny look on from the bus before Rich comes out and has words with Karl. Backstage Rich attacks Karl before Karl takes him out and MCMG attack Karl before Doc comes out of nowhere and helps Karl before Rich attacks Doc and Kenny hits Rich with a wet floor sign.
The remnants of the Bullet Club then stand over the fallen Swann and Don makes a six man tag between the Good Brothers and Kenny and MCMG and Rich for Hard to Kill as we go off the air.