- We see a graphic for the late Rosey.
- Charlotte comes out and cuts a pretty turdy promo. Naomi follows up with one of her own.
- I like that Naomi doesn't hesitate to take up Charlotte on her offer
- Shane McMahon makes a non title match. If Charlotte wins, she gets a title shot.
- Louisville crowd has waited a long time.They're hot.
- Charlotte attacks Naomi
- Natalya, Carmella, Tamina and Ellsworth are mad Charlotte gets an opportunity. They're running some sort of Mean Girls shtick.
- AJ Styles is being interviewed, and Baron Corbin picks a fight with him. They face each other tonight.
- Nakamura and Dillinger vignettes.
Top Contender Match
Jinder Mahal defeated Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, Mojo Rawley
- This collection of dweebs makes no sense.
- This was a match. A lot of things happened.
- Tom Phillips called like 15 moves as "OH!"
- Jinder Mahal won AND got the Bollywood Boyz. Could this be any worse?
- Jinder cuts the "YOU PEOPLE" promo. What do you mean YOU PEOPLE!?
- Randy Orton is in the ring, and Bray Wyatt cuts the typical promo on the tron.
- The United States title is THE title on Smackdown.
Charlotte defeated Naomi
- Mean Girls are watching the match all WWE like.
- Charlotte keeps slowing down the match.
- Naomi's Speedball Mike Bailey kicks have improved.
- Naomi hits a rana over the top that gets no reaction.
- Charlotte scores a super cool looking knee drop to the back of the head of Naomi while she's kneeling.
- Charlotte even walks like Ric.
- Finally someone reverses the flying ass to the face. Charlotte wins.
Shining Stars defeated American Alpha
- The fans don't care about the Shining Stars. Are they supposed to? It worked for Jinder, I guess.
- Either way they win.
- What the fuck is going on? Perception is reality, and the perception is the dirt worst guys from Raw are showing up and beating Smackdown's guys.
Kevin Owens defeated Gary Dandy
- Owens has a local answering his challenge. It's a squash.
- I half expected Gary Dandy to kick Owens' ass the way this show has went
- Owens on the mic is good stuff.
AJ Styles defeated Baron Corbin via countout
- AJ Styles sold a Corbin forearm like a million bucks.
- Styles just doesn't have bad matches, and Corbin is a nice contrast of styles.
- Deep Six is such a kick-ass move.
- Styles and Corbin go into Owens, Styles wins by countout.
- From The Web