- John Cena comes out and says John Cena stuff.
- He's interrupted by Baron Corbin who says Baron Corbin stuff.
- John Cena gets the crowd to chant "dumpster fire." I get the feeling that'll stick.
- Baron Corbin is every bad heel stereotype.
- A super over Daniel Bryan books them against each other at Summerslam.
Usos defeated Tye Dillinger and Sami Zayn
- Tye Dillinger and Sami Zayn both got great reactions in Canada. They'll be getting heat for the Usos this evening.
- Not much action before the commercial, but it got wild right after.
- A big dive onto the Usos from Zayn and then a Sky High from Dillinger.
- A curb stomp to the knee and a Tequila Sunrise wins it for the Usos.
- I'd love Zayn and Dillinger as a full time team.
- New Day attack Usos from behind. The crowd loves them.
Charlotte defeated Lana
- Lana's gimmick rules. It's basically "God loves a tryer."
- Charlotte keeping up the family tradition of getting pantsed. Hope Sienna never did that in 2016.
- This was a good squash.
Shane, Styles, Owens
- There was so much good here. Owens bringing video of why Shane can't be trusted.
- Styles says Shane will have to answer to any shit he pulls. He accidentally kicks McMahon.
- Shane's shoes are A+!
- Randy Orton is unmotivated. I don't get the desire for WWE to push a guy like this.
- A new Fashion Peaks. Arn Anderson makes a cameo and admits to tearing up Tully the Horse.
- Tamina says Lana will never wrestle like her. Shit, with any luck. Tamina says Lana is ambitious and want sher help getting a title shot.
Carmella defeated Naomi
- The crowd really didn't get behind those Speedball kicks. A lot of Naomi's other offense works so well, though.
- JAMES ELLSWORTH IS BACK!!!! He helps Carmella win! All hail or whatever.
- Man, a "YOU'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE ELLSWORTH" promo from Natalya. Really original.....
Randy Orton defeated Jinder Mahal
- The shame is, this may be my favorite match between the two. It didn't mean a damn thing to me.
- The crowd was really behind it, which was a nice chance, and anywhere between one to four months too late.
- Amazing reversal from Mahal's finish into an RKO.
- Rusev kicks Orton as we go off the air.
- Not sure why Mahal got pinned, but it's consistent with his booking thus far. He always needs help.
- From The Web