- I like Sam Roberts on these pre-shows.
- Carmella playing someone who doesn't care on the panel fits. Ellsworth comes and takes her away. I wish that she would have hit on Roberts so Hogsworth could show up and bully him.
- The Becky Lynch backstage interview was pretty awkward.
- JBL FELL AGAIN! I'm so glad I tuned in.
Mojo Rawley defeated Curt Hawkins
- This is an opening match on WWE Main Event.
- Mojo would have probably been something in the 1980's, he has a unique charisma.
- Bet Mojo doesn't keep that tilt-a-whirl powerslam finish. Too close to Braun Strowman.
- Otunga accidentally called Curt Hawkins by his real name. Oops.
- Suprisingly good match, but Mojo is still green.
Becky Lynch defeated Mickie James
- Mickie James' theme music is very, very babyface. The crowd reacted accordingly.
- Ban those flappy ass pants Mickie wears, too.
- David Otunga acted like Mickie James hasn't wrestled in seven years. I guess the three title reigns in TNA were a dream. She has been inactive of late...but not for seven years! Thankfully JBL
- I'm not a fan of paint-by-numbers comebacks. The heels look so stupid bumping and getting up over and over .
- Good camera angle. It helped hide the fact that front dropkicks are fucking stupid.
- James' spinning wheel kick was a beauty.
- Enjoyable opener. Glad to see Mickie James back, because she's an incredible addition.
Apollo Crews and Kalisto defeated Dolph ZIggler
- Ziggler attacks Kalisto, because nobody likes lucha things.
- Crews is such a schmo on WWE TV. Jesus.
- Crews does one hell of an enziguri.
- Kalisto sold his ass off, got the the ring and was like "fuck selling!"
- Apollo's Toss Powerbomb is forever impressive to me.
- As soon as it was 2-on-1, Ziggler lost. Probably should have. That's what would happen.
- Ziggler gets a big pop for being a dastardly dude after the match.
- Crews cries really convincingly after getting Pillmanized with a chair.
TAG TEAM TURMOIL!
- Was really wanting American Alpha to run the table.
- If Rhyno and Slater did, then AA picked the bones, I wouldn't be mad.
- Heath Slater is deceptively athletic and really over with this crowd. They eliminate Breezango.
- Heath Slater pins Aiden English with MY FINISHER, for those of you who listen to the Matt Riddle show.
- The Usos beat Slater and Rhyno, but Slater and Rhyno looked good.
- American Alpha are out next with The Ascension to remain.
- Usos get beaten and then attack American Alpha in a really familiar scene.
- Viktor took one hell of a Grand Amplitude.
- Okay match, but whoever booked the thing should fight me in the streets.
Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
- This was a really slow paced match to start that Natalya controlled.
- The crowd was reacting to everything Natalya did.
- Nikki wearing Phoenix Sun colors. Cool gear.
- A great forearm and a terrible spinebuster from Nikki.
- Natalya plays heel a lot differently than many WWE talent do, interacting with the crowd a lot.
- Double countout. Good. Nikki probably shouldn't beat Natalya if she's about to take time off.
Randy Orton defeated Luke Harper
- Luke Harper is so good, it's a shame he's the constant victim of injuries -- both to himself and Erick Rowan, and stop and start booking.
- These two really went at it. They got a "this is awesome" chant for a match with a foregone conclusion. It's a testament to how hard they're working.
- Orton wins a really good, fun match. This show has been a fun one for me.
- Hopefully Rowan comes back before Mania so we can get a Harper/Rowan vs. AA program.
Smackdown Women's Championship
Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss (c)
- Naomi and Alexa Bliss both bringing the sweet gear.
- Naomi hit the buckles HARD on a bulldog attempt.
- These two worked well with each other, and Naomi has made great leaps in the ring.
- Naomi wins and cuts a great promo after the match. She's much better naturally, but she HAS to get better with scripted promos too.
- A very fun match and awesome moment.
- I like the new Chamber structures. Bigger pods. Space fillers between them. Fillers on top. A giant beam on the cage. Plexiglass above the pods. Additional cameras. That's going to revolutionize the Chamber match.
- We see the first indication of that as Ambrose hits an elbow off a pod to the outside area. It makes that a lot easier ont he talent. Good move.
- By the way, AJ and Cena starting was a good, smart move.
- AJ Styles took a psychotic bump off of a top rope version of Hernandez's old Cracker Jack finish. Jesus.
- Corbin ends up hitting End of Days on Cena, Styles and Ambrose before all is said and done, and got out of an STF. Looks SKRONG.
- He's rolled up by Ambrose off a Miz distraction, then KILLS Ambrose. There's a Mania program.
- Miz picks the bones and pins Ambrose in a cool spot. He got his revenge on Ambrose and can move on.
- There's a funny period of Miz domination, too.
- JOHN CENA JUMPED OFF A POD!! Wow!
- Cena eliminated by Wyatt! Wow.
- Styles and Wyatt go at it, and hot damn, is it good.
- They're giving everything. Unbelievable.
- Bray Wyatt wins on a GREAT Sister Abigail. Incredible match.