Raw's viewership and ratings are back up.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, WWE Raw averaged 1.689 million viewers for the November 9 episode. This is up from the 1.656 million viewers that the November 2 episode drew.
Raw this week averaged a 0.53 rating in the 18-49 demographic, up from last week's number of 0.48 rating in the same demographic. All of Raw's three hours finished in the top six among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 9.828 million viewers and drew a 2.79 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 1.847 million viewers, 0.58 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.690 million viewers, 0.53 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.532 million viewers, 0.49 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (11/9) on YouTube
* Drew McIntyre & The New Day vs. Randy Orton, The Miz & John Morrison (820,000 views)
* Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton bring chaos to "Miz TV" (555,000 views)
* Keith Lee & Riddle vs. Braun Strowman & Sheamus (549,000 views)
* Alexa Bliss chooses The Fiend over Nikki Cross (455,000 views)
* AJ Styles attempts to unite an explosive Team Raw (439,000 views)
- From The Web