Here's your fight-size update for the morning of August 29, 2020:
- “Bullet” Bob Armstrong sadly passed away at the age of 80 on Thursday. WWE paid tribute to the legend with a video package that you can see above.
- Lance Storm took to Twitter early this morning to remark on what perplexes him in the modern view of professional wrestling. WWE Superstar Natalya agrees.
So true— NattieByNature (@NatbyNature) August 29, 2020
- Sadly, Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman died at the age of 43 last night. The Rock put up a touching tribute to the actor on social media.
Hard to hear about this.— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) August 29, 2020
Rest in love, brother.
Thank you for shining your light and sharing your talent with the world. My love and strength to your family. https://t.co/hNAWav7Cq8
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- The ThunderDome is full for the Payback pay-per-view this weekend and registration for the ThunderDome for the August 31 edition of Raw will start this weekend.
- Check out our live coverage of a very game-changing NJPW Summer Struggle In Jingu. The event saw multiple championships change hands.
- You can check out the results of the latest WWE 205 Live at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.