Here's our fight size update for Wednesday, May 19th, 2021:
- WWE has announced that they will be doing a weekly countdown of tag teams starting on Wednesday, June 2 on WWE Network/Peacock:
Who will be crowned WWE's top tag team of *all time*? --— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) May 19, 2021
Find out on The #50GreatestTagTeams, a limited-series event premiering Wednesday, June 2, streaming on @peacockTV in the U.S. and @wwenetwork everywhere else.
Details -- https://t.co/aKJ5tfwesu pic.twitter.com/OvGBhZ2Tcy
- Today, AEW revealed the final models for their action figure lineup: Unrivaled Series 6. In the lineup, you can see Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Maxwell Jacob Friedman, Hikaru Shida, and more.
- In other news, Todd Pettengill will be getting his first-ever action figure courtesy of Zombie Sailor and the heels and faces lineup:
- Despite the fact that their last major storyline together was as rivals, there is still nothing but love between Otis and Tucker of the former Heavy Machinery.
LOVE YOU FOREVER! BIG BROTHER --— OTIS (Dozer) (@otiswwe) May 19, 2021
- According to a report by Mike Johnson of PWInsider, MLW’s first drafted competitor in the new season has worked internationally and for other national companies but will be making their MLW debut. Reportedly, this person signed with MLW a few weeks back. MLW’s 2021 draft will begin tomorrow at 7 p.m. Eastern.
- Speaking with Gary Cassidy, Jon Moxley provided what he thinks is the best advice to living a good life.
“Any actual good advice should probably come from somebody smarter than me, but I think that just being comfortable with yourself and being happy with yourself and what you do and how you live your life and being unapologetic about it is the place to be and as long as you’re completely comfortable with who you are and what you do, whatever that is and whoever you are and whatever you’re into, as long as you just do you and you’re happy with that, that leads to happiness. If you try and put yourself in a box that somebody else might have created or you’re worried about what other people think or say or you’re worried about responding to somebody else’s thing – don’t. Who cares? Just be who you want to be, do you want to do. This is your life. It’s not anybody else’s life, you know? It all just starts with you, man.”
- While discussing his USA Network reality show, Miz & Mrs. with Looper, The Miz revealed that he believes in today's world, everything is a reality show especially with the advent of social media.
Because everything's a reality show nowadays. Whether you're looking on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, I mean, you know exactly what everyone's doing at any given hour. So everything's a reality show. So how do you make it different? The way we wanted to do it is our way. We wanted to make sure that you get an insight of what it is like to be WWE superstars, but not only that. Parents, a husband, a wife, what our grandparents are like, just give you an insight, but not only that we wanted to make it fun, and fun for the entire family to watch. It's not all based on drama and just fighting. It's more based on comedy. I look at this show in the realms of like "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "The Office," I look at it like "Seinfeld," and you're like, "Yeah, those are the greatest comedies that's ever been made." Yeah. Because that's the way I look at the show and that's what I dedicate to doing. And a lot of our fans really enjoy it. Our ratings speak for themselves. The ratings keep going up, and I didn't even think they could get higher, but they keep getting higher and I'm like, "Wow, people are really enjoying this."
I applaud USA Network for putting us on and giving us free rein to kind of do what we want and to make an entertaining show. WWE has been amazing, Bunim/Murray has been amazing, and the fan response has been incredible, and it's brought my family together. And by the way, I get a video album of our lives. I get to watch my babies when they were little girls. I look back at, like, the fishing episode with Monroe. I look at her then, and I look at her now, and it's just so much has changed. She's gotten so much bigger, but I get that. I have that video of her and those moments together. And you can never take those away. And I'm really proud of "Miz & Mrs" and everything it's been able to accomplish.
- Check out the top 10 NXT moments here.
- Check out the full list of releases from NXT today at this link.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.