Here's your post-NXT/AEW fight-size update for November 11, 2020:
- A planned match between Xia Li and Raquel Gonzalez never happened as Li no showed. Boa appeared on Li's behalf to apologize, which led to Boa being thrown out of the ring. As if that wasn't enough, an elderly gentleman appeared out of nowhere and marked Boa's right hand as Boa freaked out at the end of the segment. Gonzalez was unapologetic on Twitter.
Sorry not sorry ---- https://t.co/sRKzLiKlmE— Raquel González (@RaquelWWE) November 12, 2020
- In what will likely go down as the biggest WWE of NXT upset of 2020, Leon Ruff defeated Johnny Gargano to become the new NXT North American champion.
- With his championship curse seemingly alive and well, Gargano blames Damian Priest backstage.
- Two title matches saw their respective champions retain their titles: Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar defeated Jake Atlas while Tag Team Champions Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan defeated Breezango.
- Indi Hartwell has been the one wearing a Ghostface mask on NXT for weeks.
- Tommaso Ciampa vows to change the culture in the black-and-gold brand’s locker room
- Next week will see Io Shirai and Rhea Ripley do battle for the NXT Women's Championship.
- In singles action, Timothy Thatcher defeated Dexter Lumis.
- For full results of NXT, click here.
- After it was revealed that Jon Moxley will defend his AEW World Title next month against Kenny Omega, Omega spoke outside of Daily's Place and said he's ready to reaffirm himself as "The Cleaner" and "The Best Bout Machine."
- Could Cody be feuding with Shaquille O'Neal???
- Taz had something to say to new TNT Champion Darby Allin.
- PAC has returned and already set his sights on Eddie Kingston.
- The Butcher & The Blade and The Natural Nightmares engaged in a Bunkhouse match.
- The Inner Circle is going to Vegas baby!
- Next week on Dynamite, the AEW Tag Team Titles are on the line and more.
- In women's action, Tay Conti defeated Red Velvet and below are highlights of the match.
- For full results of AEW Dynamite, click here.