Welcome to Fightful's live coverage and discussion for Monday Night WWE Raw!!
Join us for live coverage, and comment on our boards below, or our forums by registering for FREE at fightful.com.
- Ronda Rousey makes her way to the ring to start the show and she has a microphone in hand, who starts off by talking about the passing of Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart. Rousey talks about how she’ll beat Alexa Bliss at WWE Summerslam to become the Raw Women’s Champion, Rousey then introduces Ember Moon for her match against Bliss. Bliss also comes out with a microphone before the match starts, Bliss says Rousey’s good times will come to an end at WWE Summerslam. Bliss says Rousey will get humiliated at WWE Summerslam, Bliss says she is sick and tired of hearing about Rousey.
Bliss also talks about how Raw GM Kurt Angle protects all the champions other than her, Bliss says that Constable Corbin gave her hired security for the night to protect her from Rousey. Bliss shoves Moon into Rousey before the match begins, Rousey charges the ring and the security keeps them separated. Rousey destroys the security team before taking out Alicia Fox.
Ember Moon w/Ronda Rousey vs. Alexa Bliss w/Alicia Fox
The match is joined in progress and we see Bliss attacking Moon after a referee distraction, Moon recovers to drop Bliss and work over her arm. Bliss gets free and she traps Moon in a head scissors, Moon gets free and she wrenches away on the arm of Bliss. Bliss gets free again and applies a headlock to Moon, Moon gets free and she drops Bliss with a shoulder block. Bliss trips up Moon before nailing her with a right, Moon recovers to hit Bliss with a hurricarana followed by a leg sweep. Bliss rolls outside the ring and Moon nails her with a baseball slide drop kick after a Rousey distraction, Moon gets Bliss back in the ring before applying a chin lock. Bliss gets free and she works over the arm of Moon, Bliss then nails Moon with a drop kick to the injured arm.
Moon fights back and she knocks Bliss out of the ring with an enzaguri as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Bliss kicking the injured arm of Moon. Bliss trips up Moon before landing a double knee strike for a near fall, Bliss slows things down by holding Moon in a chin lock. Moon gets free by nailing Bliss with a jaw breaker, Bliss recovers and drops Moon with a clothesline before reapplying a chin lock. Moon gets free again before eating a drop kick for a near fall, Moon fights back and Bliss nails her with another right. Moon gets angry and she drops Bliss with an enzaguri, Moon then hits Bliss with an avalanche followed by a tornado suplex for a near fall. Rousey goes after Fox and throws her into the barricade, Bliss gets behind Rousey and throws her into the barricade.
Bliss returns to the ring and Moon nails her with a gut buster, Moon hits Bliss with an Eclipse and Fox attacks her to cause a DQ.
Winner: Ember Moon w/Ronda Rousey, by DQ
After the match, Alicia Fox continues attacking Ember Moon until Ronda Rousey makes the save.
- Highlights are shown of Brock Lesnar’s appearance on Raw from two weeks ago air, where he attacked Raw GM Kurt Angle and Paul Heyman. This is followed by highlights from last weeks interview with Renee Young and Heyman.
- Raw GM Kurt Angle is arguing with Constable Corbin tonight, Corbin says he has to go to the ring for his upcoming match. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre arrive wondering where Seth Rollins is, Angle promises that he’ll be here tonight.
Constable Corbin vs. Tyler Breeze
The match begins with Corbin backing Breeze into the corner before working over his arm, Corbin drops Breeze before applying the modified chin lock. Breeze fights back and he knocks Corbin out of the ring with a drop kick, Corbin catches a charging Breeze and he throws him into the barricade. Corbin gets Breeze in the ring before stomping away on him, Corbin reapplies the modified chin lock to Breeze. Breeze gets free and he again knocks Corbin out of the ring, Breeze misses a dive before nailing Corbin with an enzaguri. Corbin gets back in the ring and he nails Breeze with a Deep Six for the three count.
Winner: Constable Corbin
After the match, Constable Corbin talks about his victory over Tyler Breeze before talking about his upcoming match with Finn Balor at WWE Summerslam. Corbin then announces that Finn Balor will face Jinder Mahal next, Corbin also says he’ll face Kevin Owens as well in a handicapped match. Corbin then introduces Finn Balor, Raw GM Kurt Angle comes out before the match begins and he says that Braun Strowman will team with Balor tonight.
Finn Balor & Braun Strowman vs. Jinder Mahal & Kevin Owens w/Sunil Singh
The match begins with Mahal backing Balor into the corner before letting him go free, Mahal also starts wrenching away on the arm of Balor. Mahal releases the arm of Balor before applying the headlock, Balor gets free and Mahal drops him with a shoulder tackle. Balor rolls through a sunset flip to hit Mahal with a basement drop kick, Mahal traps Balor in the corner before tagging Owens in. Owens stomps away on Balor before applying a chin lock, Owens also starts wrenching away on the arm of Balor. Owens nails Balor with a few strikes before Mahal tags into the match, Mahal lands a few strikes before tagging Owens back in. Balor fights back and Strowman tags into the match, Mahal tags in as Owens hightails it into the crowd.
Mahal attacks Strowman with a few strikes before Strowman drops him with a single strike, Strowman corners Mahal while landing more strikes and an avalanche. Mahal gets up and Strowman nails him with a headbutt followed by a shoulder tackle, Strowman then drops Mahal with a blow to the upper body. Balor tags in and he double teams Mahal alongside Strowman for a near fall, Balor then knocks Mahal out of the ring with a drop kick. Owens tries distracting Balor and Strowman confronts him, Balor takes out both opponents with a suicide dive as we go to a commercial break. We return from the break to see Mahal holding Balor in a modified chin lock, Balor gets free and Mahal drops him with a kick to the midsection. Owens tags in and he assaults Balor with a ton of strikes, Owens then holds a downed Balor in a chin lock.
Mahal tags in and he reapplies the modified chin lock to a downed Balor, Balor gets free and Mahal sends him into the corner. Balor then sends Mahal out of the ring and Owens tags in, Owens goes after Balor and Balor nails him with a sling blade. Strowman and Mahal get tagged in by there respective partners, Strowman cleans house against the opposing team. Strowman picks up Singh and he rams him onto Owens as they were on the arena floor, Strowman nails Mahal with a power slam for the three count.
Winners: Finn Balor & Braun Strowman
After the match, Braun Strowman chases Kevin Owens backstage while Constable Corbin hits Finn Balor with an End Of Days.
- Raw GM Kurt Angle is trying to contact Seth Rollins via phone backstage when Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre arrive to wonder where Rollins is.
- Bobby Lashley is shown backstage.
- Ricky Roberts is in the ring and he says his favorite musician is Elias, Elias makes his way out on the stage with his guitar and stool. Elias questions whether or not Roberts is a real fan of him, Elias says Roberts can impress him by beating Bobby Lashley tonight. Elias says he has a song for everybody tonight and he gets interrupted by Lashley. Lashley grabs a microphone before the next match and he calls Elias a no talent clown, Roberts attacks Lashley with a guitar. Lashley gets angry and he destroys Roberts with a spine buster.
- The B-Team are shown warming up in the locker room, Bo Dallas says its hard for him to be positive when the odds are against them tonight. Curtis Axel says their teamwork will get them the win tonight, they leave the locker room inspired.
Raw Tag Team Title Match
The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) (Champions) vs. The Deleters Of Worlds (Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt) vs. The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson)
The match begins with Dallas catching Wilder with a roll up for a near fall, Dawson tags in and he double teams Dallas with Wilder. Dawson then nails Dallas with a suplex for another near fall, Wilder tags in and he attacks Dallas with a few strikes. Dallas drops Wilder and Hardy tags into the match, Hardy grabs Wilder and he smashes his face into the turnbuckle a few times. Hardy then hits Wilder with a side effect for a near fall, Hardy goes to the middle rope and he nails Wilder with an elbow strike. Dawson tags in as Hardy attempts a Twist Of Fate on Wilder, The Revival hit Hardy with a Hart Attack for a near fall. Dawson traps Hardy near the ropes while landing a few more strikes, Hardy fights back and Dawson drops him with a clothesline.
Wilde tags in and he nails Hardy with a leg drop for a near fall as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Wilder wrenching away on the arm of Hardy. Hardy eventually drops Wilder with an inverted bulldog, Dawson and Wyatt get tagged in by their respective partners. Wyatt quickly cleans house against The Revival, Wyatt eventually nails all of his opponents besides Axel with a uranage. Dawson rolls up Wyatt for a near fall while propelling Axel across the ring, Wilder knocks Wyatt out of the ring before getting taken out himself. Axel then takes out Wyatt with a suicide dive, Hardy goes to the top rope and Dawson follows him up there. Hardy then superplexes Dawson onto everybody who was on the arena floor, Wyatt and Dawson take their battle into the ring as Axel tags in.
The Revival hit Wyatt with a Shatter Machine, Axel knocks The Revival out of the ring before pinning Wyatt for the three count.
Winners: The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas), still the Raw Tag Team Champions
- Roman Reigns is shown backstage and he bumps into a celebrating B-Team.
- Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre approach Raw GM Kurt Angle in his office, Ziggler argues about a clause in the title match contract before letting everything be.
- Roman Reigns makes his way to the ring and he has a microphone in hand, Reigns says his motto is to leave the WWE better than he found it when he got there. Reigns says it is time for WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar to leave the WWE, Reigns says he will get the job done at WWE Summerslam. Reigns says he will still Lesnar’s head up Dana White’s ass, Paul Heyman interrupts and he does his usual introduction. Reigns talks about what Heyman said last week in the interview with Renee Young, Heyman says he is willing to tell Reigns all of Lesnar’s secrets. Heyman says Reigns will be guaranteed to be the WWE Universal Champion with him in his corner, Reigns quickly turns Heyman down.
Heyman then says he could be standing side by side with Reigns next week on Raw, Reigns again turns Heyman down. Reigns says that Heyman’s career isn’t worth saving and he sends him away, Heyman says something in Samoan about what Reigns’ father taught him back in the day. Heyman hands Reigns a contract and Reigns takes it before pepper spraying him in the eyes, Lesnar comes out and he immediately attacks Reigns. Lesnar eventually locks Reigns in a guillotine choke until Reigns goes out cold, Lesnar also nails Reigns with an F-5.
Mojo Rawley & Authors Of Pain (Rezar & Akam) vs. Bobby Roode & Titus Worldwide (Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews) w/Dana Brooke
The match starts with Rezar and Akam quickly double teaming Crews for a near fall, Rezar holds Crews down with a chin lock. Rezar gets a near fall on a pin attempt before reapplying the chin lock to Crews, Crews gets free and he nails Rezar with an enzaguri. Rawley tags in and he knocks O’Neil off the ring apron, Roode tags in and he cleans house against the opposing team. Roode catches Rawley with a blockbuster for a near fall, O’Neil goes after Rezar as Roode nails Rawley with a Glorious DDT for the three count.
Winners: Bobby Roode & Titus Worldwide (Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews) w/Dana Brooke
- Roman Reigns is shown be attended to in the trainers area.
- A video airs highlighting the life and career of the late Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart.
Sasha Banks w/Bayley vs. Ruby Riott w/Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan
The match begins with Banks doing some work on the arm of Riott before eating a few strikes, Banks drops Riott with a hip toss before the Riott Squad tried interfering. Banks then starts working over the arm of Riott, Riott fights back and she catches Banks with a roll up. Banks recovers and she looks for the Bank Statement against Riott, Riott rolls out of the ring and Banks kicks her in the face. Riott recovers and she sends Banks into the ring steps, Banks gets her hand caught in the ring steps and Riott kicks away at it. Riott gets Banks in the ring and gets a near fall on a pin attempt, Banks surprises Riott with a few roll ups before getting her hand injured again. Riott holds Banks bad hand down while landing knee drops as we go to a commercial break, we return from the break to see Riott wrenching away on the arm of Banks.
Banks gets free and Riott smashes her arm on the mat below, Riott bends the injured arm of Banks in some unnatural ways. Banks fights back by mauling Riott with a series of chops, Banks nails Riott with an elbow strike before taking Logan out with a suicide dive. Morgan interferes after Banks lands a knee strike and a brawl breaks out on the arena floor, Riott shocks Banks with a roll up for the three count.
Winner: Ruby Riott w/Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan
- Raw GM Kurt Angle and Constable Corbin are told by a stagehand that Seth Rollins isn’t here yet, Corbin gives Angle the business for Rollins not arriving yet.
- Raw GM Kurt Angle is in the ring to preside over the WWE Intercontinental Title match contract signing, Angle announces that Roman Reigns will still be competing at WWE Summerslam. Angle says he wants Reigns to beat Brock Lesnar and bring the WWE Universal Title back to Raw, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre interrupt so Ziggler can sign the contract. Ziggler and McIntyre want Angle to admit that Seth Rollins isn’t here to sign the contract, Ziggler is wondering if he still has to defend the gold at WWE Summerslam. Ziggler and McIntyre both bash Rollins while talking about their goals in the WWE, McIntyre admits that they do respect Rollins in the end. Ziggler blames the fans for Rollins losing the WWE Intercontinental Title and how fickle they apparently are, Ziggler demands to sign the contract so Rollins will have to forfeit the match.
Rollins eventually makes his way to the ring after the contract is signed, Rollins apologizes for being late and admits he has been backstage for a little while now. Rollins says the travel issues weren’t his fault because he was waiting for Dean Ambrose to arrive and then Ambrose comes out, The Shield brothers hit the ring to brawl with McIntyre and Ziggler. Rollins then signs the contract after the ring is cleared.