Good afternoon Fight Fans and welcome to our coverage of today's edition of WWE NXT UK headlined by a huge six man tag between South Wales Subculture teaming up with Dave Mastiff to take on Gallus!
- We open tonight's show with a recap of Finn Balor defeating Imperium's Alexander Wolfe in last week's main event before we open tonight's show with NXT UK Women's champion Kay Lee Ray in a non-title match against Dani Luna.
Kay Lee Ray vs Dani Luna
Dani rushes KLR and they lock up before Dani takes the champ down several times and hits a gut wrench suplex before KLR catches her coming in and superkicks her for two before dropping her with a clothesline. KLR locks in a seated abdominal stretch and hits Dani with clubbing blows across the chest before whipping her into the corner and rocking her with a running forearm in the corner, KLR following up with a missile dropkick for two. Dani then suplexes KLR for two and KLR hits a superkick into a Gory bomb for the pin and the win.
Kay Lee Ray defeats Dani Luna via pinfall.
- After the match KLR attacks Dani and goes to hit her with another Gory bomb before Piper Niven comes to the save and KLR slides out of the ring and leaves with her title. We then get exclusive footage of the post-match between Finn and Wolfe where Finn is walking backstage and says that he does his work on Wednesdays before having a brief word with Tyler Bate. We then go to Tyler talking to Johnny Saint and Sid Scala about Finn Balor running around like he owns the place before they tell him that he will be a part of a 20 man battle royal with the winner challenging for the NXT UK championship as we go to commercial.
- We come back to a video package for Aoife Valkyrie before it's interrupted by Nina Samuels who was watching the video on her phone and talks about how all Aoife is is buzz and soon everyone will soon consider her the top of the women's division.
Joseph Conners vs Ridge Holland
Joseph tries to avoid Ridge until he has his guard down and goes at Ridge with strikes before Ridge drives him into the corner and hits a tilt-a-whirl slam before Joseph sends Ridge out of the ring and hits a suicide dive. Joseph tosses Ridge back into the ring and hits a diving cross body for one before hitting him with right hands in mount and punches him in the midsection in the corner before focusing on the left leg of Ridge. Ridge sends Joseph out of the ring and onto the apron before Joseph snaps his arm in the ropes and goes back to the injured leg of Holland until Ridge comes back with a suplex and headbutts Joseph before clotheslining him. Ridge then hits Northern Grit for the pin and the win.
Winner: Ridge Holland defeats Joseph Conners via pinfall.
- After the match we go backstage to Mark Andrews who had been attacked before Gallus shows up and says that they didn't do it, but they're still up for the match and they'll have to find someone else to team with as we go to commercial.
- We come back to a video package for Ilja Dragunov before Kassius Ohno comes out to the ring for his match against Kenny Williams.
Kassius Ohno vs Kenny Williams
Ohno takes Kenny down with ease before Kenny counters into a wrist lock and Ohno hits a snap mare before Kenny rolls through and hops up to his feet where they exchange wrist locks and Kenny gets two off of a roll up. Ohno catches Kenny before Kenny hits a huricanrrana and Ohno shoves him away when he goes for a bulldog before Ohno catches him in his arm when he goes for a springboard cross body and Kenny gets two off of a crucifix. Ohno hits Kenny with open hand palm strikes in the corner before hitting a snap mare and focuses on joint manipulation before kicking Kenny in the head and shoving his face until Kenny comes back with chops and forearms. Kenny comes back with kicks and dropkicks Ohno off of the apron before hitting a wrecking ball dropkick into a suicide dive before rolling Ohno back into the ring, but he rolls back out and Kenny hits a diving back elbow off of the top and to Ohno at ringside. Back in the ring Kenny hits a missile dropkick into a flying knee for two before hitting a springboard back elbow and Ohno focuses on his left arm before dropping him with a discus elbow before Ohno locks in the Kassius Clutch to an unconscious Williams for the referee stoppage.
Kassius Ohno defeats Kenny Williams via referee stoppage.
- After the match we go backstage to an interview with A-Kid where he talks about his career so far before he's interrupted by Noam Dar and Kid tells Noam off in Spanish before challenging him to a match and Dar accepts and says that he'll see him next week as we go to commercial.
- We return to a video package for Jordan Devlin and Travis Banks ahead of Jordan's defense against Travis Banks next week before we go to the ring for tonight's six man tag team main event.
Gallus vs Dave Mastiff, Flash Morgan Webster & Trent Seven
All six men square off before Trent and Wolfgang get things started and Wolfgang drops Trent with a shoulder block before Flash comes in and hits Wolfgang with a huricanrrana into a suicide dive before knocking Joe off of the apron and getting dropped from behind by Mark. Wolfgang dropkicks Flash for two and grounds him with a front choke before Gallus triple team Flash and Joe mocks Dave and Trent. Joe whips Flash into the corner and hits him with a forearm to the kidneys before hitting a backbreaker for two and following up with a sliding clothesline for another two count. Joe keeps Flash from tagging in Trent and Dave, Joe dragging Flash to the corner before tagging in Wolfgang who hits a running elbow drop for two, Gallus now isolating Flash and cutting him off from Dave and Trent until Flash headbutts Mark and gets the tag to Dave. Dave runs over Wolfgang and sends him out of the ring before doing the same to Mark and facing off with Joe before they run at each other and try to knock each other down.
Dave clotheslines Joe for two and hits a sit-out powerbomb before Trent hits a DDT into a suicide dive before Wolfgang chokeslams Trent onto the floor and Flash gets the blind tag before Dave hits a Finlay slam and a swanton bomb by Flash for a near fall. Flash knocks Wolfgang off of the apron and counters Joe for a near fall before Wolfgang gets the blind tag and knocks Dave off of the apron before Joe hits Flash with All the Best for the Bells for the pin and the win.
Winner: Gallus defeat Flash Morgan Webster and Trent Seven via pinfall.
- From The Web