- AJ Styles is talking to Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan, saying he wants his rematch. I HATE automatic rematch clauses, they should only be used in special circumstances. This could certainly be one, though.
- Elimination Chamber set. Wyatt, Corbin, Cena, Miz, Ambrose, Styles are in the match.
- John Cena comes out to repair some of the verbal burial he gave AJ Styles last week, but is interrupted by Orton and Wyatt.
- Luke Harper makes the save and a tag match is set up. I'm interested in all of the storylines coming together.
Wyatt Family defeated John Cena & Luke Harper
- This match was a lot more story than in-ring action, but that's not a bad thing at all.
- Luke Harper wouldn't hit Bray Wyatt, which is a cool story.
- Randy Orton went over huge here.
- Before this month, Randy Orton's last TV win as a singles competitor came on November 1 over Kane.
- With a little shakeup and a strong week, Orton feels like a big player again. Here's to hoping he adapts and changes with the opportunity.
Carmella beats a jobber.
- Ellsworth is in some of his new clothes and looks hilariously normal. I love the Carmella-Ellsworth connection. I lost it when he said "his boo."
- They skipped to the ring together. Great.
- The jobber has blue hair. JBL's calls were awesome. He hated everything about this match. It wasn't that bad.
Dolph Ziggler defeated Kalisto
- I'm over Kalisto. I don't care about him on Smackdown, I probably wouldn't on Raw/205 Live. I don't know how anyone expects his gimmick to be over. I don't know if a heel turn and losing the mask could even help him. He's too nice to even be a babyface. How does that happen?
- Ziggler beats him. Neat.
- Apollo Crews makes the save. Awesome! More characters void of personality for Ziggler to work with as he tries to get over as a heel.
- Naomi is still bad on the mic, but it's not as bad as she used to be. They have to stop giving these girls shitty catchphrases, though.
- Natalya vs. Nikki Bella booked for Elimination Chamber after a crappy backstage segment.
Naomi & Becky Lynch defeated Mickie James & Alexa Bliss
- I'm glad to see Mickie James back, but she needs to change her gear. Those flappy ass tights don't work.
- Naomi had some incredible offense, including a GOOD front dropkick!!! Be damned!
- This was the best Naomi I've ever seen in my life.
- She pins Alexa Bliss, the fourth champion to get beaten in 25 hours.
American Alpha's Open Challenge
- American Alpha cut a great promo, saying they've been off TV because nobody will step to them. They issue an open challenge.
- A lot of people expected The Revival, but instead EVERY OTHER TEAM comes out and brawls.
- This is to set up an Elimination Chamber tag title match, clearly.
AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose
- Miz is on commentary, and he's good, as expected.
- This is your standard Ambrose/Styles match in the first half. Most Ambrose matches are the same these days. Glad to say this one wasn't by the end.
- Baron Corbin shows up before a commercial, he's on commentary as well. Also good.
- Ambrose and Styles pick up the pace and get a smattering of "this is awesome" chants.
- Styles gets the win in a shmoz. Five champs pinned in two nights. Weird.
- From The Web