- Before the show, Lince Dorado and Metalik go to Raw, Gable to to Smackdown as DRAFT PICKS. They were free agents!!!
- The Fiend, Randy Orton, Charlotte to Raw, Street Profits and Bayley to Smackdown
- I love Street Profits as first round picks. It makes them look important, and it's what Smackdown would do to answer their tag titles getting picked up by Raw
- Braun Strowman, Matt Riddle, Jeff Hardy to Raw. Kevin Owens and Daniel Bryan to Smackdown.
- ADAM PEARCE HAS NEW DAY AND STREET PROFITS TRADE TITLES! WOW.
- Retribution sans Mercedes gets picked by Raw, Keith Lee, also Alexa Bliss. Lars Sullivan and King Corbin to Smackdown. Gonna need a storyline explanation of why Retribution got picked.
- Elias, Lacey Evans, Sheamus to Raw. Cesaro, Nakamura, Sami Zayn to Smackdown.
- Nikki Cross, Dabba Kato, R-Truth to Raw. Roode & Ziggler and Crews to Smackdown.
- Peyton Royce, Titus, Akira Tozawa to Raw. Aleister Black & Carmella to Smackdown
- Randy Orton mentioning Drew McIntyre hadn't been pinned in almost a year. I love it.
- Drew McIntyre comes out and reiterates that point, which I'm all for.
- They end up fighting and Drew McIntyre sends Randy Orton packing.
- We see them fighting backstage during the battle royal. They brawl to close the show, too.
Kevin Owens defeated Aleister Black
- Owens vs. Black 4.
- They have a great, fast pace, and spill outside pretty quickly.
- Owens does a tough cannonball onto the barricade.
- That freaking Meteora from Aleister Black. It was off the top rope, onto tabled chairs. Oh my god.
- Owens wins with a powerbomb through a table.
- Owens is on a roll in the ring.
- Bless Miz and whoever came up with the idea of continuing that he has influence over USA Network and Fox.
- Mandy Rose says moving her to Raw was petty. Dana and Mandy says there's no jealousy between them and no issue in the battle royal tonight.
- Lana and Natalya come out and talk trash. A brawl breaks out and vomit inducing camera work ensues. LET THEM WORK.
- Back from commercial, Lars Sullivan shows up and beats the crap out of both guys.
AJ Styles defeated Jeff Hardy and Seth Rollins
- Seth Rollins is out to talk trash, but Jeff Hardy makes his way out.
- AJ Styles follows him out and laughs at his own jokes.
- Hardy challenges them to a Triple Threat Tag Team Match. That won't work, Jeff.
- This match is really good.
- Styles with an Ushigoroshi. Rollins with a dive.
- Hardy does a wild ass tornado DDT. That Jeff Hardy tornado DDT was like banking a three pointer in from 40 feet. It was ugly as hell, but then it landed and you're like hell yeah, man.
- Elias appears and cracks Jeff Hardy with a guitar. Elias attacking Jeff Hardy, because Sheamus FRAMED HIM!!!!
- AJ Styles gets the win.
- You should go out of your way to check out this match.
- Elias doesn't believe that Jeff Hardy DIDN'T run him over. He's got a new album coming out, and is doing a concert next week.
Dana & Mandy defeated the BOATS
- Lana slaps Mandy after rest-holding Dana.
- They have Lana working the lion's share of this match, and it's a good thing.
- Mandy does a really weird rolling clothesline.
- Dana Brooke wins with a somersault senton off Mandy Rose's shoulders
- Natalya says she's done and this isn't working out. Lana is crying in the ring.
Angel Garza defeated Andrade
- Zelina is on commentary. She says she's contractually obligated to be there.
- New gear GOOFIN for Andrade and Garza. I love the colors. I love the bright, vivid, different gear out of Andrade and Garza. I long for a time when everything wasn't just black and red.
- Angel Garza wins with the Wing Clipper.
- This was a good sprint, but a little quick. I'm okay with that.
- The Fiend's music hits and Alexa Bliss is in the ring upside down.
- Sister Abigail on Zelina and Andrade. IN STEREO.
WWE Raw Tag Team Titles I Think
New Day (c) defeated Roode & Ziggler
- There is a really great double team move where Roode pops up Ziggler into a FameAsser
- Woods is on FIRE. Honor Roll and a two for one cannonball dropkick/Mark Henry guillotine.
- This was another good match.
- Apparently the Midnight Hour is a Coup De Grace with a Demolition Decapitator backbreaker now.
If Ricochet Wins, Hurt Business Leaves Him Alone, If Cedric Wins, Ricochet Joins Hurt Business
Ricochet defeated Cedric Alexander (w/ Hurt Business)
- Ricochet pitches a match where if he wins, it's over. If he loses, he joins the Hurt Business.
- Really good promo out of Ricochet and Hurt Business.
- Cedric does a nice slam that I can't really explain.
- Ricochet sells like crazy.
- We finally see some stuff out of Ricochet that makes you realize how unbelievable he is.
- BEAUTIFUL Michinoku Driver.
- Ref bump, and Ricochet fakes getting hit with a chair to win.
- Ricochet pulls an Eddie Guerrero on Cedric just a few days after what would have been Eddie's 53rd birthday.
Top Contender Match
- The Ol Tamina-Nia showdown gets Tamina tossed out. Billie is next. Nia eliminates Mandy & Dana too.
- Shayna eliminates Nia Jax. Nia flips out and puts Lana through a table.
- Natalya eliminates Peyton. Lacey tosses Nikki.
- Bianca double chickenwings Shayna out. Riott Squad eliminate Bianca.
- Lacey and Natalya toss out Riott Squad at the same time.
- Natalya holds on and eliminates Lacey, but LANA APPEARS and tosses her out!
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5. The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.
These are opinions, and incredibly inconsistent ones that may change upon a second viewing, or sitting on the match for a period of time. Don't take them too seriously, and have (and share) your own!
- From The Web