Sean Ross Sapp's running Raw Blog!
- So JeriKO didn't actually plot the end of Roadblock, Owens legit believed that he lost his friend. So everyone is stupid except Jericho.
- The Hug of Jericho. Excellent.
- The shots at Michael Cole were pretty funny.
- Mick Foley comes out in a horrible Christmas sweater.
- Reigns vs. Owens at the Royal Rumble with Jericho suspended above the ring. Well, then.
- Owens and Jericho continue to be great, attacking the structure verbally. Hilarious.
- Reigns needs to drop the United States title, by the way.
- Mick Foley can't find the right key in his fanny pack to let Jericho out of the cage. I enjoyed this way more than I should have. FOLEY JUMPED TO LET HIM OUT! It didn't work. Lol
- Owens and Jericho have a hilarious backstage segment later in the night as well.
Big Cass vs. Rusev
- Rusev cuts off Cass' catchphrase, and Cass is mad. Cass should be mad at the guy who played Rusev's music. Not Rusev.
- Cass goes crazy and punks Rusev out for the DQ. I love that Enzo is being a thug and encouraging it.
Sasha Banks promo
- Sasha out on crutches. Good move.
- Nia Jax comes out. Hopefully Sasha can yank a good match out of her.
- Jax was good and abbreviated here.
- Foley unveils new tag team titles, which are the same as Smackdown's, just red. Nice.
- Strowman is backstage killing stuff. GOOD!
Cedric Alexander (w/ Alicia Fox) vs. Noam Dar
- I like the pairing of Cedric and Alicia Fox. She's too much of a talent to leave off of TV.
- They're finally allowing a little character to shine through in this division....finally. Both before and after the match Dar got a little something
- Cedric Alexander makes everything look so effortless, but why did he need a handspring before that kick?
- Stop letting wrestlers say "you see" in promos. That and "My name is" need to be canned.
- Dar's creep character is great.
New Day Promo, New Day, Sheamus & Cesaro vs. The Club & Shining Stars
- This was just there. Not good. Not bad. Just there.
- Sheamus isn't funny.
- How were The Club allowed to come out? They've lost five title matches.
- The Shining Stars?!?!? No! Why?!
- They all brawl. I can't wait to not give a shit about this match. If there is one person who cares about this match, write 1000 words on it and I'll run it on Fightful.com tomorrow.